Questionnaire results traditional customs of four seasons
„The traditional customs of four seasons”
1. Did you make new friends during the project
„Traditional customs of four seasons”?
2.Are you going to keep project friendships?
3. Which activity of the project is the most memorable
a.Meeting in my country
b.Participating in mobility
e.School visits and workshops
• To plan more sports activities with foreign friends;
• To keep partnership between participated schools.
4. Give your recommendations to coordinators. What
activity have they forgotten to include when they have
planned the meeting?
5. Do you think that the traditions and customs
deserve to be saved and hand down?
6.Which are the benefits of this project for You?
• Got knowledge about culture and customs of other
counties in Europe;
• Practiced English;
• Made new friends;
• Visited foreign countries;
• Had fun time;
• Learned many new facts for other Europeans;
• Had unforgettable moments.
We found that many of our traditions are
following the changes in the nature and also are
connected to the field work:
-Spring – the new beginning and willing for
-Autumn – thanks the fate for the crop and
-Winter – believing in: as colder is it as richer will
be the New year, willing for health and good