Know How to Know
elearnit: a network of consultants to help your company grow
Licence-free Learning Management System (LMS)
Today, many companies use training as a major driver for their development.
But how much does training cost? How many people are involved? What guarantees of result do you have?
E-learning gives you the possibility to train people while saving time and money.
We use Open Source software: it is licence-free, the community guarantees continuous update and its
open code makes it easy to modify and customize.
Elearnit offers you a range of efficient and simple services that you can always integrate in your company
A service, not a Software
Web training doesn’t mean buying a software program. It means setting up and putting into a web
management system all your training and document sharing activities and all your procedures,
or at least the ones you want to manage online.
Elearnit can support you in all your corporate needs: e-learning platform (LMS), installation and
configuration of the Lms, production of custom-made content, off-the-shelf courses, virtual
We and our partners can offer you all of this, with the most of customization.
Elearnit finds the best and most cost-effective solution for you and your needs and supports you during all
Our offer Your advantage
Open Source software The application is yours forever, licence-free.
Continuing updates guaranteed by the community.
Customizable LMS, can be integrated You can mix the advantage of a licence-free application
with your other company applications with the possibility of customising its graphics or its
functions. We can also integrate it with your other company
E-learning in place of, or together with the Save time and money when training large groups of
regular classroom training students.
Custom-made courses, based on your More efficiency and customisation.
Off-the-shelf courses: the best suppliers We already selected the best suppliers: all the courses can
and partners be used within the LMS and can be customised.
Integrated Knowledge Management Integration between the company knowledge base and
Service How we do it
Lms (Learning Management System) You can install it by yourself, if you want.
With GPL licence (docebo or moodle) If not, we can do it for you.
LMS customisation Customisable graphics.
Customisable functions, with custom-created functions.
Training to teach you how to use the Training course (2, 4 or 6 days) where we teach you how to
LMS use the system.
Consulting Consulting to help you configure your LMS
Custom-made courses Custom-made courses, planned together with you, starting
from the documents you normally use.
Off-the-shelf courses Catalogo corsi standard dai migliori fornitori.
Virtual classroom With webcam, audio, desktop sharing, chat and
The LMS: installation, assistence
The Learning Management System (LMS) is the keystone to manage your web-based training.
The LMS is the application that allows you to manage the web-based courses: it is a
group of applications that manages delivery, training, the “social” tools such as chat or forum,
enrollment and tracking.
Thanks to the SCORM standard, with this application you can track the users’ training
sessions and his/her training activities (what content he/she has seen, for how much time,
how much he/she scored in tests…).
All this information is always available in the application’s database and can be easily exported
in excel for further analysis.
We made the strategic choice to use open-source application (cheaper, more stable, more
“open” and thus much simpler to modify and fix, no problem for updates).
We use two of the most widely used systems, already adopted by multinationals, small and big
companies, universities and schools around the world: docebo and moodle.
- Support SCORM 1.2 and its updates
- Quick and easy upload of any file (word, excel, video, audio, etc...)
- Sms or e-mail notifications to users
- Virtual classroom, chat, forum
- Messages, announcements, notebook function
- Tests, polls
- Faq, Help, Link List, Glossary, integrated Wiki tool
- Customisable reporting (user report, course report…)
- You can easily reproduce your organisation chart and further divide your users into
- Can be interfaced with HR and ERP applications (SAP HR, Lotus…) and authentication
system such as LDAP and Active Directory
Elearnit supports you in the installation, configuration and maintenance of the
The installation is web-based. The LMS can be hosted on your server or on ours.
The – optional – maintenance is cared for by Elearnit
Training on how to use the LMS
The courses are held in your premises, with a per-day cost. The number of days is your choice,
but we suggest at least two days. It is also possible to match the classroom training with phone
or Skype-based training.
The topics we will cover are as follows:
1) The LMS
Features and structure of the LMS, how you can use it and organise it for the best – according
to your needs. Training on how to use it as an administrator, as a teacher and as a user.
- Structures, privileges, roles
- General LMS configuration
- Organisation chart, groups
- Creation of learning courses, enrollment of the students
- Creation or upload and management of the Learning material
- Reporting, stats, Gradebook
- Use of the LMS as a user
2) E-learning training
Web-based training is different from classroom training (and remember that you can always
blend them). We’ll guide you to analyse these differences, to understand the different roles
and to choose the tools that best fit your business needs, among those available:
- Classroom training vs web-based training
- Features of a web-based training environment
- The Roles: user, teacher, process tutor and content tutor
- The training tools: Scorm objects, tests, files, forum, chat, virtual classroom
- How to organise courses and classes
3) The Learning Object
The LMS allows you to use multimedia learning objects (with audio, video, interactivity…) but
you can also re-use documents and files you already have. You can do produce them
yourself, you can buy them from any vendor or from Elearnit.
Anyway, it is good to know features, potentialities and creation techniques of the learning
objects so you can plan them with us, buy them or create them yourself through the use of
simple software applications.
- How to transform traditional learning material in e-learning material
- Multimedia objects
- How to plan your courses
- Course authoring application: Articulate Suite, Adobe Captivate, eXelearning.
Consulting for the configuration of your LMS
Configuring the LMS is easy, just like our training makes it easy for you to decide roles,
functions, courses and group organisation.
However, if you want to outsource fully or partially this activity, elearnit is here to support you
in this delicate part of an e-learning project.
Users org chart, roles, functions, privileges
System configuration, publishing flow, events, notifications
Course management, menu management, course categories
Web pages and news management
Elearnit can produce custom-made courses, planned together with you, starting from the
documents you normally use.
If you want a custom-made course, about your internal procedure, your sales policies, a presentation of
your plants or machines to give you to your dealers, a guide on how to use your products…..no problem!
Elearnit and its partners can work on any project with strict and bullet-proof schedules and costs: we do
this every day.
Elearnit offers you a catalogue of standard courses, made by the best producers of learning
These are the main topics covered:
Legislation and certification
Information technology: base and advanced courses
Public administration, Health
Elearnit offers you a virtual classroom application. You can lead your training activities with
audio, webcam, chat, moderation and desktop sharing.
The virtual classroom can be integrated in the LMS: user participation, times and dates of the
virtual classroom training can be set directly from the LMS.
The desktop sharing tool allows the teacher to show the students his/her desktop and what
he/she is doing, accompanying the activity with a voice comment.
Chat and “status” functions allow students to show their approval or that they need further
explanations, without interrupting the teacher.
The teacher can give or take away the students their audio and video.
They have already chosen Elearnit
- Mercatone Uno Group – Learning Management System for the whole
group, used to train thousands of employees nationwide. Development of
several custom-made personalisations. Creation of more than 20 courses
and dozens of tests and learning objects.
- Iris Ceramiche – Use of the Virtual classroom and production of training
materials for overseas employees for one of the main Italian tile
- Ecolstudio Srl - Learning Management System for this important
Consultancy in Lucca’s paper-production business district.
- Vele – LMS Management for Cesvip (major training organisation
- European projects – We used web-based technologies and we tested e-
learning methodologies in several transnational projects.
- Stop&Go Project – content creation for schools on an open-source
- Equal Sky Project – content creation for an Equal Project and definition
of the guidelines.
- E-learning for the Forlì-Cesena County – research on the national and
international best practices in e-learning.
- IAL Cisl Emilia Romagna – content creation for several blended learning
- Iscom Modena – LMS for the e-learning course quot;Marketing in tourismquot;
- Benetton Group- Learning Management System for the whole group,
used to train thousands of employees nationwide.
- Modena Formazione/Itc Barozzi Modena – content creation and LMS
for the project quot;Intraprendere a Modenaquot;
- Change S.r.l. Modena – consulting and teaching on how to use the LMS,
- Genzyme s.r.l. Modena – teaching on how to use Articulate Studio to
- Italia Arredo – Learning Management System for the whole group, used
to train hundreds of employees nationwide.
- Equitalia S.p.A. (Italy’s tax collection agency) - Learning Management
System for the whole group, used to train thousands of employees