5 Amazing Tips To Prevent Shopping Cart Abandonment
5 Amazing Tips
Shopping Cart Abandonment
Knowing Its Key Reasons
Basic Reasons of Shopping Cart Abandonment
Let's study them first,
Which will definitely help us avail visitor's excellent shopping experience
AND purposeful website involvement.
Reason #1 - Viewer’s Impatience
Would you prefer your visitors wasting their time on your site?
Time spent in their surfing, searching, shopping and product is ever
important to manage.
Just make it fast enough to be worthwhile!
Poorly defined cart features & functionalities lead to viewer's disregard for
services, making them leave your site.
Reason #2 - Inappropriate Cart Features
Reason #3 - Unexpected Costs
Avoid all hidden costs that may come popping up when signing up for
Transparency in product's gross price is must!
Reason #4 - Quick Demand for Information
Demand of excessive facts including financial and personal details can
make viewers feel insecure.
Suspicious feelings may keep them inactive from site engagement.
Reason #5 - Fluctuated Buyer’s Behavior
Heavily competitive market has ranges of products with competitive prices
that leads to confusing buyer's behaviour.
This may result in their unloyal site visits & shopping.
Let's get some successful steps that can help us reduce shopping cart
Tip #1 - Easy Checkout Process
Always at No.1.
• Make it as simple as possible.
• Ensure fast and meaningful product search.
And, don't forget to keep "Buy Button".
Tip #2 - Give Viewers Enough Time
Relax viewer's surfing & shopping!
• Avoid bunch of information to ask them.
• Let them feel safe on your site.
• Let them finish checkout before asking necessary information or formalities.
Tip #3 - Make Products Highly Visible
• Present dynamic product images.
• Avoid errors in image loading or failing to display them.
• A shopping cart page to manage products separately, good too.