B Y S E B A S T I A N , M A T T H E W A N D J U N H E N G
• McDonalds is a fast food restaurant company
which sells a variety of fast food around the globe.
• Besides selling fast food, they also organize various
charity activities around the globe.
• For example, McDonalds has organized charity
programs such as McHappy Day, which helps sick
children in needy families by selling $2 McHappy
Day Smiles to their customers and to people walking
on the streets. McDonalds will then give the raised
money to RMHC, an independent charity
supported by McDonalds, to provide medical
compensation funds to needy families.
• RHMC stands for Ronald McDonalds House Charities
• This charity community, supported by McDonalds,
distributes money to children in needy families.
• The charity community was formed by McDonalds
founder, Ray Kroc, who wanted to provide for
needy children all around the globe.
TESTIMONIES IN RMHC
• Jane Lee had a fatal heart disease when she was
born. Due to the heart disease ,she was not
expected to live for long.
• But due to RMHC funding for her surgery, Jane is
now health and well.
• Now, Jane is a nurse, living healthy and well. This is
due to RMHC giving the love and care to Jane, so
that she can look ahead to a happy and healthy
F O O D V E N T U R E F O R M C D O N A L D S