M AT T H E W C H E N G –
M A R K E T I N G E X E C U T I V E
Tim Tam 50th Anniversary Campaign Revised
PEOPLE’S REVOLUTION AGENCY
People’s Revolution is an Integrated Marketing Agency with our
eyes firmly on the future.
We launched in 2010 and helping businesses manage and
influence outcomes and perceptions through the use of
strategic, creative and structured Marketing programs.
We’ll help you develop a strategy and plan to achieve and exceed
your marketing objectives.
“We believe that any creative idea is only as
good as the return it generates.”
1. The 50th Tim Tam Anniversary campaign of its full market
coverage potential was under performed. Not many people
know about it.
2. The communication tools had not been chosen considerably
and used to its maximum capacity to reach the audience.
3. Underestimated the potential use of the videos from 4
person’s story in digital marketing (YouTube).
4. The Tim Tam packaging for the 50th anniversary did not reflect
to the campaign. (The people)
THE EXPLANATION TO THE PROBLEM 1:
• The campaign is mainly targeted Australian in Australia.
• Target audience coverage is very large.
• Media Coverage of the campaign has to be cooperative and
need to reach all the potential target market proportion as
much as possible.
THE EXPLANATION TO THE PROBLEM 2:
• The Communication tools that currently used are primarily
through the broadcast of national TVC. However, the
importance of digital marketing and social media platforms are
getting stronger and more recognizable nowadays by different
generations in Australia.
• In line with the 50th Anniversary celebrations, Arnott's "50
flights in 50 days" on-pack promotion could launch with the use
of social media and digital marketing platforms.
THE EXPLANATION TO THE PROBLEM 3:
• You have filmed 3 different stories of 3 different generation
people who live in a rural area in Australia. And a video of them
that they are reunited with loved one with the help of Tim Tam
and partner, Quntas. The videos are one of the strength of the
• The distribution of the videos timeliness and the flights winning
competition timeliness was poorly planed and it didn’t launched
correspondently, which is one of the weakness of the campaign.
THE EXPLANATION TO THE PROBLEM 4:
• The 50th Anniversary campaign for Tim Tam is not merely a
marketing promotion to increase sales, but it is an overall
branding marketing strategy for Tim Tam itself
• The packaging of Tim Tam 50Th anniversary did not reflect to
the people, the campaign message is about bring people
Commencing – Day 1
Publish those 4
stories on YouTube.
Meanwhile start the
"50 flights in 50
would receive the
info by clicking the
To Day 50
Give it some time.
The people will start
to increase and to
enter the promotion
as they see and
heard about the
and/or be a part of
Instagram, and share
on Facebook, News,
After Day 50
Publish the Last video,
the reunion video on
TVC & YouTube, as
promotion is over. To
continually stimulate the
audience of the result of
the campaign. Lastly, to
change the packaging
to a more people
oriented look and feel. It
is because audiences
and the winners are
likely to attach to the
brand Tim Tam
FOR YOUR PATIENT
OF OUR PRESENTATION
By Matthew Cheng – Marketing
The teenager’s story
The household’s story
The middle age Woman’s story
The elder man’s story
The reunion tvc
FOR ASSIGNMENT USED ONLY:
STUDENT ID: 164217
NAME: (MATTHEW) MAN CHEUK CHENG
Note: Do Not Count As A