2. Song Rhythm Tracks - Basic Features
Each App is tailored to the Apple iOS device's screen.
Here we show it being used on an iPhone 6 in
English, but the operation is the same for all
devices and languages.
It is the same for all Apps -
3. Song Rhythm Tracks - Table Overview
Always Ready - The App is a table of tracks to play.
Song Rhythm Tracks is a table of tracks to play.
The arrangement is always visible.
4. Song Rhythm Tracks - Buttons Overview
The app uses symbols for most of its buttons
These are described on the next page.
● Setlists are groupings of tracks within the apps table and
their buttons are blue.
● Player tempo adjustment has purple buttons.
● Most other buttons are pink.
Cheat-sheet at http://alive-drumming.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/SRT-CheatSheet-Combined.pdf
6. Song Rhythm Tracks - Resources
Many resources are available to assist with learning Song
● Video Version - Check out the video version of this basic
features slideshow at
● The website has lots of resources, particularly at the page
8. Song Rhythm Tracks - Player
Dedicated audio player, with arrangement display and
The player replaces the mobile’s standard audio
player with musician’s features such as tempo
adjustment, dimmed screen, chorus progress
tracking and configurable delays between tracks.
16. Song Rhythm Tracks - Searching
Speed of operation is important for the practicing and
● The main table has a search facility.
● Press ‘Cancel’ to remove the search box and
reveal the top row of buttons
● Press the magnifying glass button to bring up
the search box.
22. Song Rhythm Tracks - Creating New Tracks
Love to play with great rhythm tracks but they take too long
to arrange? Everything changed with the introduction of
Song Rhythm Tracks!
● Name your track and press search, or select a
● Rhythm and an
● Arrangement. You are done!
28. Song Rhythm Tracks - Duplicating & Editing Tracks
You probably will want to make alternate arrangements. No
problem, make a duplicate and edit it.
● Duplicating - A single button. It is fast.
● Deleting - Swipe left. Done.
● Sharing - It is a single button again.
34. Song Rhythm Tracks - Creating New Arrangements
You can arrange tracks however you like.
● Its name
● A rhythm - Over 3,700 to choose from.
● An arrangement - Incredible flexibility.
42. Song Rhythm Tracks - Inbuilt Guides
We provide support many ways. This includes guides built
right into the App, cheat-sheets, single-page user-guides,
video tutorials, forums and this slideshow.
Consider using all the resources,
● Cheat-sheet - Print it off and keep it handy
● These slides - Study them to get familiar
● Video Tutorials - Check them out
46. Song Rhythm Tracks - Managing Your Tracks
Song Rhythm Tracks changes everything - (i) great quality
and (ii) great speed. Tracks can be quickly searched and
organised into setlists for playing.
The table-fist design with integrated setlists and
always-visible arrangements increases the speed
of finding and playing tracks. We musicians find
this so important.
53. Song Rhythm Tracks - Track Allocation
Song Rhythm Tracks are licenced on an allocation of
downloads. No price distinction is made on rhythms or
● Price-per-track reduces significantly with bulk
● 100 tracks might take years to use.
● Tracks are re-used were possible. No charge.
58. Song Rhythm Tracks - Basic Features - Wrap Up
This concludes the ‘Basic Features’ tutorial.
Check out the other tutorial as well, “Arranging
and Setlists”, either as video or slides, at