Promotional PackageI have created this slideshow in order to show opinions of my promotional Package. I showed my trailer, magazine and poster to a group of people from my target audience range and recorded their feedback. This allows me to understand how effective and successful my products are and if they have followed successful conventions and have successfully established an audience and a platform and contain a unique selling point in order for it to stand out. I used the same 6 people to give feedback for each product, this makes it more consistent and allows each person to see the whole promotional package and see for themselves if it works well together as a combination.
• “ I love the colours used, they make the poster look scary and mysterious” – Aman Jaswal• “The image is great, she looks different, the cracks make the image look more effective” – Vaishali Patel• “ I like how to image is a close up, making it more in your face” – Arun Garcha
• “ I like the effect of the title, it goes with the image well and creates a scary atmosphere” – Hardeep Panesar• “The poster looks good, I like the layout” – Sona Pandya• “I Like the colours however I think the image could have made to look more scary” – Rachael De Conto
• “I love it, it builds up on tension and becomes more frightening which is always good” – Aman Jaswal• “I like how it has a combination of Psychological and thriller, it makes it more unique and interesting” - Vaishali Patel• “I like the fast clips at the end, how the tension increases and how you see the actress slowly become more frightening and creepy” – Arun Garcha
• “I loved it, I like the camera angels used, makes it seem more distorted and creepy, I like how there was only music, made it seem more intense” – Hardeep Panesar• “I enjoyed the trailer, however I would have liked to heard more rather than reading the intertitles” – Sona Pandya• “I liked how to trailer told a story, how it started off seeming normal but as the trailer unraveled the girl became more frightening” – Rachael De Conto
• “ I like the colours used, they are different and bright, catching my attention, I also like the image and the effect done to it, it allows the magazine to appear unique” – Aman Jaswal• “ I like the font and style used for the coverlines, they make the magazine look more edgy and effective, I Like how the coverlines vary, showing the diverseness of the magazine” – Vaishali Patel
• “I like the whole magazine, the mise-en-scene is great, the image is carefully chosen and the effect added to it makes it different and edgy, I like the style and font and the coverlines shown” – Arun Garcha• “I think the magazine looks good, however I would prefer if the magazine was a better price as it doesnt come with a freebie” – Hardeep Panesar• “I like how to magazine has a competition, it makes the audience feel more involved” – Sona Pandya
• “I like the font of the magazine name, the font has a link with the name of the magazine which is cleverly done, I also like how to magazine is affordable” – Rachael De Conto From the feedback you can tell that both negative and positive replies are shown, this makes it believable as not everything can have a positive effect, different people have different opinions, but on the whole the promotional package looks as if it is successful