How Does Ministry ofHow Does Ministry of
Education (MOE) SupportEducation (MOE) Support
Smart Schools?Smart Schools?
GROUP MEMBERS:-GROUP MEMBERS:-
• DALILA BT AIDIDALILA BT AIDI
• MASITAH BT MOHD NOORMASITAH BT MOHD NOOR
• NUR FATHIAH BT ABU BAKAR AL BAKRINUR FATHIAH BT ABU BAKAR AL BAKRI
FASLIATIN BT THAZALIFASLIATIN BT THAZALI
provide a variety
• provide a variety of media infrastructure.
Hardware will include:-
computer and related equipment.
video conference equipment and audio and
The software will contain:-
• training- for teachers.
The combination of intensive training and
intensive counseling is needed to help teachers
adapt to new environments.
important- to eliminate unsafe and did not
feel useful to be there for a radical paradigm
shift in methodology and the role of teachers.
• course materials
New course materials, updates, and be
should be developed for all subjects and a
variety of student.
by age, and language used by the schools.
Course materials must exhibit the following
complete bulk diskettes
challenge students' cognitive power
built-in checks for the input of teacher preparation for
students who are weak.
1. Designed to help students achieve overall and
2. Integration of knowledge, skills, values and correct
use of language across the curriculum
3. Intended learning outcomes explicitly stated for
different levels of abilities, ensuring all students
gain equal access to quality learning, and allowing
for self-paced learning across grades
4, Multidisciplinary, thematic, and continuous across
5. Integration of knowledge, skills, and attitudes
suitable for the Information Age
• Children educated with critical and creative
thinking skills, inculcated with values, and
encouraged to improve language proficiency
• Holistic learning promoted
• Children allowed to progress at their own pace
• Students’ varying capabilities, interests, and
needs catered for their learning.
• Community services
• Cultural activities
• Social activities
• Recreational activities
• Sports and games
• Religious activities
• Uniformed body activities
• Appropriate mix of learning strategies to ensure mastery of basic
competencies and promotion of holistic development
# Encouragement of learning activities to promote creativity and
experimentation with content-independent subjects while
maintaining sufficient rigour in content dependent subjects
# Overall, trend towards student-centred learning activities with
increase in age and maturity
• Allowing for individual differences in learning styles to boost
• The classroom atmosphere is compatible with different teaching-
• Learning becomes more
interesting, motivating, stimulating
• The mind, spirit, and body of the
involved in the learning process
• Basic skills to prepare children for
greater challenges over time
6. Conducted in various forms
7. Using multiple approaches and instruments
• Help realise the National Philosophy of
• Assure quality
• Flexible and learner-friendly
• Provide more accurate picture of a
achievement, readiness, progress, aptitude,
• learning styles, and abilities
1.Meets curricular and instructional needs, is
cost effective, as well as cosmetically and
students to learn, and encourages active
3.Combines the best of network-based, teacher-
based and courseware materials.
• Accommodates students’
different needs and abilities
resulting in the fuller
realisation of students’
capabilities and potential
• Students take responsibility for
managing and directing their