P . O . B O X 2 0 4 1 3 • R I Y A D H 1 1 4 5 5
M O B A I L + 9 6 6 5 5 8 9 8 9 8 8 1
E - M A I L F D I M O N D @ L I V E . C O M
M A R W A S . A L - M U H A I S H
Having served for over (7 years) of banking services,covering about2 units
(Within Finance).Currently am holding Operational Risk Managerposition
in Risk Operation Department .
I have had gained ample experience in handling all the tasks ofmy department
and professionallyam now qualified to undertake all sorts of responsibilities
entrusted to me.
To improve my career in banking sector, I look forward to take new
opportunities and challenges which I deserve. In this connection, I have
arranged my professional career background to whom it may concern in order
evaluate and assess my overall experience and looking forward to receiving
encouragement and up-gradation of my position in any discipline of the bank,
for this act of cooperation,I shall be highly grateful and my best wishes.
01/04/2006 – up to date. Saudi Hollandi Bank
Finance Senior Coordinator.
Hired staff from 01/05/2006 – 31/05/2007 and through this period I
was responsible for financial reconciliations between SHB Core
System and the old systems handling the following duties:
- Reconciling transaction posted between the old system and the new core system.
- Receive and analyze daily exceptions’ reports from Technology ServesDepartment for
all exceptions between two systems.
- Sort out reports, convert to excel format, cross checking and verify contents.
- Prepare correction entries, obtain approval and upload it in both systems.
- Reconcile suspense & transit accounts in both systems to balance it.
- Trace all suspended transactions, verify and book the proper entries.
- Prepare the required Daily Statisticsreports.
From 01/05/2007 I turned from hired staff to formal SHB staff and
assumed the position of Finance Officer
Department : Finance (Control Unit)
Control the Gl-Differecnes & Control all the internal accounts
in finance control handling I manage team with the following
- Branch support, Core system maintenance (new account /DAO), All Inputs in the
system (data Capture), All categories (Opening & Amend Account, account
closures, but & removal flags in account.
- Reconcile the Suspense Accounts.
- Daily download for all the transactionsin core system.
- Daily MIS check
- Controlling prepaid rent
- Handling fixed assets register under my unit
- Create monthly RAD templatelisting all Non Performing loans (NPL)
- Ensure that month end Cognos adjustments are booked/corrected in T24.
- Control Unclaimed balances,
- portfolio impairments and interest suspended per T24 (WD3)reconciled with
relevant category disclosed in the balance sheet
- Monthly accruals
- Control theFixed Assets Accounts Also processing the Monthly depreciation and
Amortization and reconciles the totalwith the P&L.
On 01/02/2014 I moved to ORM department and I learned new
rules of works, ORM has been in recent years become increasingly
important for financial institutions and regulators also its help to
improved risk awareness and control over Operational Risks. For this
reasons. I decide to move for a new opportunity.
Now I am responsible of :
Bank’s Operational Loss Database (BOLD)
Risk Self Assessment (RCSA)
Other Risk Assessment Procedure (ORAP)
Existing risk profiles
- Financial Accounting in the Institute of Banking.
- Creative Thinking & Innovation Techniques in the Saudi Hollandi
- Executive Program for Finance Professional in the Saudi Hollandi
- Forming & Leading Successful Teams in (SHA).
- Detecting Forgery & Counterfeiting in (SHA).
- Finance for non finance management in (SHA).
- Excel 2 in (SHA).
- Fundamentals of Accounting in (SHA).
- Focus on Fraud Prevention in (SHA).
- Compliance and anti Money laundering & the principle of financing
terrorism of know your customer in (SHA)
Arabic & English
• Motivating and developing staff to work with minimum supervision.
• High Achiever / Meeting Targets.
• Meeting Objectives.
• Highly Motivated.
• Creative and Innovative.
• Determined and Goal oriented.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills with a focus on achieving
• Manage Changes effectively.
Desire to exploit my available resources in banking & Finance
Feb.2011 Prince Nora University, Riyadh