Be the first to like this
Join us to learn how the combination of Google Search Appliance and conceptClassifier improves search outcomes. Concept Searching’s industry recognized technology, still unique in the market, provides the Google Search Appliance index with automatically generated semantic metadata, based on our core compound term processing, that generates multi-term metadata that represents concepts.
If you are using Google Search Appliance or evaluating search options, this webinar will provide highly useful information to understand how conceptClassifier improves search results in any search environment.
How does conceptClassifier improve Google Search Appliance results?
• Eliminates end user tagging.
• Automatically generates keywords and phrases that represent a concept.
• Accepts queries in natural language, with the user typing words, phrases or whole sentences, and inter-relationships among content,
• Retrieves highly relevant content even if the results do not contain the search string,
• Improves dynamic navigation through the use of semantic metadata.
• Improves result biasing as the results will automatically include related keywords and concepts.
• Eliminates the development of collections as the taxonomy hierarchy can be used to guide users to specific content based on their role and function – this also applies to segmentation.
• Can load synonym lists, but are not needed as the taxonomy manager component will recognize synonyms as well as related concepts during auto-classification. The results can be easily and quickly modified by an administrator.
• Blacklist and stop words can also be managed in the taxonomy component, without creating and uploading files and eliminating human subjectivity.
• Taxonomies are easily tuned and managed by Subject Matter Experts, providing unique features not available in any other taxonomy product.