The recent AIIM survey, ‘Automating Information Governance – Assuring Compliance’, co-sponsored by Concept Searching, showed that only 10% of organizations have a workable Information Governance policy. Is your company one of them? If so, it’s time to register for this educational webinar.
Information Governance is people, process, and technology. The technology is relatively easy, but it’s the people and the process that are the tough parts. Surprisingly, executive buy-in isn’t always easy to obtain, unless there has been a major data breach, or fines due to non-compliance.
If you own a piece of Information Governance, and who doesn’t, we highly recommend this webinar so you can understand the business challenges, the justification and ROI, and the technology issues that need to be answered, even if you are approaching Information Governance a step at a time. Understand, from a best practices perspective, how to develop a framework for Information Governance that can be accomplished incrementally.
What we will discuss:
• What is Information Governance and why do you care?
• The business issues and application challenges
• Justifying Information Governance, ROI and savings, and building the case
• Developing a framework for Information Governance
• Information Governance for Office 365 – the unique issues
• Case studies in SharePoint and Office 365 – challenges and solutions
Focusing on the SharePoint and Office 365 environments, this webinar would also be beneficial to any organization, regardless of platform