Be the first to like this
Identification allows you to assign the correct policies, but only through enforcement of those policies can you achieve and maintain compliance cost effectively. Successful governance processes and their compliance establish an information framework that can deliver the availability, usability, integrity, and security of an organization’s information. Through this, you can prove Return on Investment (ROI) on new capabilities and prevent risks from generating costs that will prevent ROI.
In this webinar, which is one in a series on achieving ROI from SharePoint, Collabware, and Concept Searching will discuss strategies for enabling governance and compliance through the identification and classification of content, the assignment of policy, and enforcement through to archival and/or destruction.
Join us to explore statistical solutions that overcome the challenges in achieving effective discovery, tightly integrated with an organization’s metadata repository and information governance and compliance program. Then hear how we deliver secure, controlled, and actionable information, which is stored and preserved in accordance with internal and external compliance requirements.
What you will learn about during this session:
• How to lock down documents, restrict access, and apply metadata tags
• Increasing the quality of information for decision making
• Improving the speed of access to relevant, valuable information
• Achieving information transparency across agencies or external sources
• Creating a knowledge framework with integration between content management and business process