Be the first to like this
The same precautions taken in an on-premise environment, to ensure compliance and information governance, are equally important in the cloud. Office 365/Microsoft Online poses the same challenges as SharePoint on-premise, and organizations need to proactively manage information in the cloud the same way.
Many organizations are ignoring these issues simply because they view Office 365 as a collaboration venue and don’t equate it with the same business risks and challenges as SharePoint. This webinar will cover the ins and outs of compliance using Office 365 and conceptClassifier for Office 365. Understand why records, security breaches, migration issues, search, collaboration, social tagging, and eDiscovery and litigation support, are equally if not more important, in the cloud than on-premise.
What you will take away:
• Understand the issues in Office 365 regarding compliance and overall information governance
• Learn how an integrated enterprise approach, including SharePoint on-premise and Office 365, can be achieved and why it is important
• See live demos on how conceptClassifier for Office 365 addresses records identification, security, search, collaboration, and social content in the cloud
• Find out why ignoring the challenges can result in unnecessary risks, costs, and non-compliance
• Hear a real-life client scenario about an organization that deployed Office 365 for 170,000 users and how it approached and solved these challenges