Meeting in Biella
By transnational working group
• Approximately 55% males
• Approximately 45% females
• This applies to all countries except
• Sweden has 85% males, 15% females
• Most common age in all countries is 16,
next is 15.
• Sweden: Most common is 16, then 15
• Spain: Most common is 15, then 14
• Germany: Most common is 16, then 15
• Ireland: Most common is 17, then 16
• Italy: Most common is 17, then 16
• Subjects that people love:
Natural science, History, Computer studies,
• Subjects that people like:
Math, Native language, Social science,
Foreign langauge, Handicraft
• Subjects that people dislike:
• Love to do in spare time:
Social medias, Sports, Spending time with
• Like to do in spare time:
• Dislike to do in spare time:
Videogames, computer games, Reading,
Writing and Drawing
What do you normally read?
• Most people like to read:
News (on computer and newspaper),
Novels, Chat posts, School books
• Most people dislike reading short stories
How often do you read?
• Most people eople read everyday!
• But a lot of people only read when they
• Some people like to read up to two times a
How much time do you spend on
• The average time of reading is 15-30
• A lot of people also read for 1 hour or
Where do you read?
• People really love to read in bed and in
front of the TV.
• The rest usually read at school or at a
How do you read?
People like to read in a traditional way on
paper and also in a technical way on the
computer or on a smartphone.
What kind of genre would you like
• The most common genre is Fantasy,
Adventure, Crime and Comedy.
• People dislike reading Poetry and peoples’
How many novels have you read in
the last 3/6/12 months?
• The average novels people read in 3
months was 1 novel.
• The average novels read in 6 months was
3 or more novels.
• The average novels read in 12 months
was 3 or more novels.
What was the purpose of reading
• People usually read for both school work
and for fun.
• For fun is also a common alternative.
What language do you prefer to
• People love reading in their Native
language instead of reading in English
• Ireland love to read in English because
most people don’t speak their Native
Have you ever used a talking book/
• Approximately 30% have used a talking
book/ audio book.
• It is probably because it is not popular.