Horses= eich ou ar es I es.Pigs= pi ai yi es.Cattle= ci ei ti ti el iSheep= es eich I I piDogs= di ou yi esCalves= ci ei el vi I es.Flames= ef el ei em I es.Hens= eich I en es.Rabbits= ar ei bi bi ai ti es.Goats= yi ou ei ti asDucks= di iu ci key es.Fish= ef ai es eich.
1. HorsesThere were horses different breeds and sizes, from the smallest ofthe largest. They had horses brought from different partsspecially Spain. The horses were kept in pens called stables. Hiscoat is short and of various colors.
2. DucksThere were ducks that live in the rivers. The most of them arewhite. They were walking gaps with their young babies. Almostdid not stay on the ground. They are Fed with seeds or plants.
3. SheepsThe sheep generally feed on plants. Of sheep wool and canmake meat for human benefit. There are different species. Mostspecies come from around the world. And they are of differentshapes and sizes.
4. DOGSThere are dogs of different types. Also of different sizes andbreeds. From small and large breeds. The vast majority werecoming from around the world. Each dog will give theappropriate amount of food to have his fur and his tail strongand healthy.
5. CalvesThere are large calves. They have a weight of approximately2000 kilos. For human benefit, calf meat gives us much. They eatgrass, so they have this great weight. They live in large areasbecause of its size.
6. PigsThere are pigs. its size was big. There are newborns or adultsalready. In their habitat they live in large spaces. And they smell very bad. They eat especially purine.
7. LlamasThere are llamas normal size. They live in large paddocks, orpens. The vast majority of the time remain bounded. They eat lots of grass. We can give flesh.
8. RabbitsThere are white, gray and black rabbits. They eat grass andpurine. They live in small spaces. Most of them are small. Her eyesmatch her skin, which is beautiful.
9. ChickensThere are chickens recently hatched chicks, hens and roosters.They live in small spaces. We benefit of their meat and eggs. Thevast majority eat corn. They sleep very early.
10. FishThere are fish of different types and different colors. They live inthe water. They eat each other and other types of food. Andthey give us his flesh.
Well, I liked it from the beginning of theRoute. We started watching large animalsas horses and calves. I also liked theexhibitions of animals, especially horses.Feeding the goats and see the beautifullandscape of savanna zipaquira.I dislike nothing because everythingseemed so cool and it was a beautifulexperience.