Name: ________________________________ Date:
Your mission is to answer the required questions in any manner you choose. You
may be as creative as you would like, but you must meet all criteria. You may
choose from the list below, or develop your own project.
Some ideas include:
• Direct a movie
• Design and record a podcast
• Make a music video (use key information to write lyrics to a song of
• Create a multimedia presentation
• Deign a graphic novel/comic
• Any other cool idea you come up with (check with us first)
You may NOT simply write your answers as an essay or open-ended
**See Mrs. Duba or Ms. Morris for any clarification BEFORE you start**
1. Each of the six children possesses super-natural powers (or skills). What
similar characteristics do they possess? What are their differences?
2. Why is Jeb’s betrayal more hurtful than even some of the of the
experiments and tests the “flock” has endured.
3. Explain the relationship between Max and Ari.
4. Summarize the story using general statements (1-3 sentences).
5. Write a theme statement