35. Mark Traphagen | Virante.org | @marktraphagen
Google+ Fitness &
4 Posts on High PR
Went from pg. 8 to
pg. 1 for
"fitness & nutrition”
for 3 months!
36. 1 - My Google+ post
2 - Google+ page post
3 - Another Google+
post by me
4 - Share of Google+
post by friend
5 - Home page of site
6 - Inside page of site
7 - Another page of site
8 - Another page of site
Mark Traphagen | Virante.org | @marktraphagen
49. Lisa Barone
● Multiple blogs on AdAge’s Power
● Featured in New York Times, Wall
Street Journal, BusinessWeek, Inc.
Magazine, Reuters, Intuit, Forbes,
PBS, FOX News
● Contributor and Social Media
Editor for SmallBizTrends.
56. You have to be better
Everyone on the web has stuff. Your
stuff needs to be better and more
focused to garner any attention at all.
Generating content because it’s your job
isn’t good enough anymore.
57. Are you paying attention?
● Have you checked your email since this
● How long do you wait before you look at
your phone after it vibrates during a
● Are you live tweeting or Facebooking?
58. How do you plan on getting
this family’s attention?
59. Attention is the new currency
You are competing with every other fragment
of life that is demanding your reader’s