1. Make a right-sized resume – it’s a door-opener only,
not your one and only chance to get an interview.
2. Interview prep makes you look like a rock star during
3. Ask really good questions in the interview. It matters.
4. Use your promptly sent thank you note to reveal even more
awesome stuff about why you make sense for this job.
5. Dress up – it will make you feel better during our meeting.
6. Stay focused.
7. Social media is mainstream but don’t overplay it until you
know where it fits, or doesn’t fit, in the job.
8. No typos!
9. LinkedIn matters – you become searchable, findable
10. Internships set you apart (and give you great stuff for bullet #1).
11. Practice hand-shaking at home!
Job hunting is like a job unto itself.
You will get it right, but you need to work at it.