More here: http://bit.ly/2OMTu4
Sudha Iyer of LogLogic and Slavik Markovich of Sentrigo discuss how hackers learn their trade and what you can do to protect your database.
Learn about methods for protecting against each type of attack, including secure coding practices, database hardening methods and deep-scanning database activity monitoring tools.
You will learn:
• How to think like a hacker (including a demonstration of basic hacking)
• SQL injection in depth
• How to avoid SQL injection problems
• User-defined DBMS security policies
• Taking control of SQL injection, buffer overflow and other privilege-escalation attacks
• How to preserve the confidentiality and integrity of your data
• Strategies for monitoring and analyzing database activities without impacting performance