Author: Angel Abundez | Today's executives and information workers want to use mobile devices to get at their business information so they can make critical decisions and thrive. Let's help them get there with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SharePoint.
Tablets and smart phones are ubiquitous, but are we making effective use of them? We'll discuss the design approach to launch mission-critical dashboards and reports on smaller screen sizes using touch-screen technology. We'll look at iPad and Windows Phone, SSRS, and SharePoint from the perspectives of BI developers and business users, with an emphasis on data visualization best practices.
You'll learn about:
• Current mobile apps that deliver BI on the Microsoft platform
• Pros and cons of each delivery type
• Resources for mobile BI development
• How to design SSRS reports for mobile devices
• How to design PerformancePoint dashboards for mobile devices
• Administering cloud services for SQL Server and SSRS