For many of us it’s time to move past social media 101 and on to the next level. When we talk about integrating social with Marketing Automation, we’re not just talking about developing and launching social campaigns – we’re talking about how to make all your campaigns social. By integrating social media with marketing automation you can deploy a variety of social applications to all the places where you're already touching prospects – from your website and landing pages to your Facebook pages and emails. Integrating social applications into marketing automation also allows tracking, giving you the ability to build a powerful Social CRM database that includes social profiles of individuals, their sharing behavior, and the impact to your bottom line. You can use these insights to strengthen all your lead scoring and nurturing activities.
Join us for this ground-breaking webinar and discover how to create an automated social engagement strategy that will allow you to:
• Develop relationships with very early-stage prospects before they even enter your database
• Build and maintain relationships with known prospects as they educate themselves
• Support the sales cycle once the buyer engages in a formal buying process with a sales rep
• Deepen and expand relationships with existing customers and nurturing prospective leads
• Integrating social applications into your marketing automation strategy