For marketers working in a multi-channel, multi-market environment, the demand is even greater. You must be educated, engaging and integrated in your approach - and also be compliant in how you capture and use customer data in your marketing processes, across multiple countries with varying legislative requirements.
Learn more about this hot topic from the experts! Duncan Smith (CEO, iCompli), Autumn Tyr-Salvia (Email Strategy and Compliance Analyst, Marketo) and Liz Smyth (Marketing Director EMEA, Marketo) discuss:
• How marketing has evolved, and the ePrivacy demands this places on marketers
• How legislation and regulation impacts on day-to-day marketing processes
• ePrivacy Legislation – What’s current? What’s coming?
• The regulators' viewpoint – Who are they and what are they saying?
• How end-users perceive privacy issues
• Top things marketers need to know to be prepared