Give Some Thought to These Questions• When did you “sell” something for the first time? I gave you the answer already.
• How do you feel about selling?Yes, feelings count.You need to reprogram yourself.
• What are your biggest fears about selling?Work on getting over them. You won’tdie if you are rejected. Or, whatever.
• What turns you off about selling? Get over it. Don’t be stuck in old thinking. Selling is the way to success.
• What turns you on about selling? Focus on the happy stuff.
• Does your customer really want what you are selling?* Don’t make this any harder on yourself than It has to be.
• What are you really selling?*Spend 90% of your time talkingabout what the customer wants.10% on what you offer.
• *Hint: It’s a lot harder to sell something people don’t want or know they need. Leave this to the hardcore sales people.• *Hint: Happiness? Security? Love? Dreams? What you are selling is only a means to an end. You should know what the “real” goal.
Successful salespersons have thefollowing traits