Ready to become a truly social business that stands above the competition? We’ve combed through hundreds of pieces of content and handpicked 40 popular, useful and creative ideas you can put into action in 2013.
Read the rest of the ebook here: http://www.salesforcemarketingcloud.com/resources/ebooks/40-ideas-for-your-2013-social-media-plan/
5 Ideas for Your 2013 Social Media PlanContent & CommunitySalesforce Marketing CloudMarch 2013
Safe HarborSafe harbor statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995:This presentation may contain forward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties, and assumptions. If anysuch uncertainties materialize or if any of the assumptions proves incorrect, the results of salesforce.com, Inc. coulddiffer materially from the results expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements we make. All statements otherthan statements of historical fact could be deemed forward-looking, including any projections of product or serviceavailability, subscriber growth, earnings, revenues, or other financial items and any statements regarding strategies orplans of management for future operations, statements of belief, any statements concerning new, planned, orupgraded services or technology developments and customer contracts or use of our services.The risks and uncertainties referred to above include – but are not limited to – risks associated with developing anddelivering new functionality for our service, new products and services, our new business model, our past operatinglosses, possible fluctuations in our operating results and rate of growth, interruptions or delays in our Web hosting,breach of our security measures, the outcome of intellectual property and other litigation, risks associated with possiblemergers and acquisitions, the immature market in which we operate, our relatively limited operating history, our abilityto expand, retain, and motivate our employees and manage our growth, new releases of our service and successfulcustomer deployment, our limited history reselling non-salesforce.com products, and utilization and selling to largerenterprise customers. Further information on potential factors that could affect the financial results of salesforce.com,Inc. is included in our annual report on Form 10-Q for the most recent fiscal quarter ended July 31, 2012. Thisdocuments and others containing important disclosures are available on the SEC Filings section of the InvestorInformation section of our Web site.Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other presentations, press releases or public statements arenot currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should makethe purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com, Inc. assumes no obligationand does not intend to update these forward-looking statements.
OverviewThis year, it’s time to delegate your people, time, and resources on socialmedia. If you aren’t able to read every blog post, attend everyconference, or dial into every webinar about the topic, here are five helpfulideas for your social media plan, stemming from our most popular 2012content.Read 35 more ways in our free ebook.3
1. Create Your Own PlaybookA social media playbook helps everyone on the social media team executethe strategy in harmony. It covers:• Business objectives• Roles• Responsibilities/expectations• How/when to respond• Workflow• Understanding conversations• Escalation• ReportingThis is a starting point. By having a playbook that addresses these topics,your organization will have a consistent and documented approach to listeningand engaging with your community.4
2. Build a Social Media Command CenterA social media command center is simply a dedicated area where a company’ssocial media team can monitor and engage social conversation around their brandand market. It might be a state of the art showpiece, or just a grouping of desks ina room. It enables:• Real-time monitoring• Executives to gauge the social health of the brand• Daily workflow and triage• Crisis management implementation• Internal coordination5
3. Conduct Social Media Market ResearchSocial media market research helps you: Gather relevant Gain a deeper opinions and data Determine market understanding of Track your from your trends before they your customer’s marketing efforts. customers in real happen. needs. time.6
4. Include Social Ads in Your CampaignSocial ads are advertisements that appear in a social network. They usesocial actions and recommendations, as well as targeting, to create highlyrelevant and engaging messages.7
5. Be More TransparentOil Can Henry’s does one simple thing to stand apart from other oilchange franchises. Customers stay in their car and watch the mechanicsworking over a video feed on custom TV screens.Many of their customers may not even understand what they’re watchingon the screen, but the very fact that Oil Can Henry’s has nothing to hide isimpressive. What about your brand? Might your customers feel like you’retrying to hide something?8
Download the Full Ebook Want to learn more? Click the button below to read the full ebook.9
Thank You!Contact us at www.salesforce.com/marketing-cloud or: facebook.com/marketingcloud @MarketingCloud linkedin.com/company/marketing-cloud +MarketingCloud youtube.com/MarketingCloud