Be the first to like this
The purpose of this report is to inform SEEP staff and MaFI members about the progress made and the challenges that emerged during 2013; also about lessons learned by the facilitator and ideas for improvement.
The document has two main sections: the first one describes progress made in different components of the 2013 work plan and the second one describes lessons learned and proposals for improvement.
Summary of areas of progress:
- Back-end maintenance took place as planned and the level, number and quality of discussions on MaFI continue to be high. Members’ feedback continues to be positive.
- Systemic M&E - phase 2: new case study produced with the support of USAID and new opportunities for advocacy created.
- Capacity building of development organizations and practitioners: collaboration with EWB to come up design of concept note to raise funds to develop this component further.
- Creation and strengthening of collaboration and learning networks, with emphasis on local learning groups (LLGs): design of new round of testing and collaboration with the Market Development Forum of Bangladesh.
- Complexity Dialogues: successful test of new format to facilitate these sessions.
Summary of areas for improvement:
- Communication of changes in vision and activities more frequently
- Leverage of SEEP’s resources
- Leverage of MaFI members’ wisdom and experience
- Work to guarantee funds for at least one join-action project per year