Thisnew employment network was launched by the Oklahoma National Guard Employment Coordination Program's
team who understands the unique needs of National Guard personnel and their families. Our team can meet these
needs with a personalized career search process.
Register today and discover the manyways the Employment Coordination Program can assist you.
Phone Number I Email: Soldier@yahoo.com
o Received payments by cash, credit cards, or debits, and issued store credits, for customers.
o Counted money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure amounts were correct and that there
was adequate change.
o Resolved customer complaints, and communicated customers' requests to management if I was unable to
e Ensured each customer received outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which included
greeting and acknowledgment of every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product
knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
o Maintained orderly appearance of register area and provided a safe and secure environment for customers.
e Performed all aspects of supplies and storage functions, including supplies stockage, receiving supply
orders, reviewed and verified types and quantities were correct.
e Maintained perpetual supply inventory, and listed items needed to replace stock.
e Counted, sorted, issued, and collected articles for each personnel assigned to the respected unit.
e Informed command of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed
by soldiers, using mail or telephone.
e Typed order forms and entered data into computer to determine total cost for the respective units.
e Received, stored, and issued spare and replacement parts, equipment, and expendable items used in repair
and maintenance shop.
o Performed preventive maintenance checks and services. Ensured vehicles were safe for operation.
• Operated up-armored vehicles in conventional modes as well as austere conditions, on and off road.
• Examined blast areas to determine amounts and kinds of explosive charges needed and to ensure that
safety requirements were observed.
• Placed safety cones around blast areas to alert other workers of danger zones, and signaled workers as
necessary to ensure they safely cleared blast sites prior to explosions.
• Compiled and maintained weapons and explosives records in compliance with US military, federal, and
• Measured depths of drilled blast holes and recorded and reported all required information to authorities.
Oklahoma Army National Guard (Iraq 2008-2009)
Six Flags Over Texas
Your Town's High School-Diploma (2008)
2007 to Present
2003 to 2006
2001 to 2003
Your Town, Oklahoma
Your Town, Oklahoma
Your Town, Oklahoma
Address, Phone Number, and Email: Soldier@yahoo.com
Experienced supervisor and manager in the maintenance and equipment repair field. Professional skills that
produce results beyond employers' expectations. Combine military training, combat and technical skills and
experience with civilian skills and education employment with a stable and fast growing organization where my
previous education and military experience can be a benefit and I can professionally grow.
Apache-Motor Alliance Mechanic Services Richardson, Texas
Motor Vehicle Tech III OS/2006 - Present
• Disassembled and rebuild numerous military vehicles to meet the standards set by the TX-AMAM.
• Designated as safety representative and maintained OSHA standard.
• Supervise the daily activities of the tear down team, consisting of eight mechanical technicians.
• Clean and dispose of hazardous materials.
• Track and maintain equipment status, including technician manhours, parts orders, and repairs.
Texas Army National Guard Fort Worth, Texas
Truck Commander (Deployed to Iraq) 08 /2008 - 09/2009
• Executed missions with diligence and professionalism attaining excellent results, as a Team leader of a convoy.
• Oversee the health, welfare, morale, training, tactical employment, and administration of soldiers as well as mentoring
and providing professional development.
• Control and maneuver fire distribution, while managing logistical and administrative needs of the team.
• Facilitated 120 combat missions as a truck commander, inspected protective equipment and weapons, and
responsible for more than $2,000,000 in military equipment.
Texas Army National Guard/Border Patrol Del Rio, Texas US
Motor Transport Operator (Active Duty) 2/2008 to 06/2008
• Supervise soldiers and operate wheeled vehicles to transport personnel and cargo.
• Read load plans, check oil, fuel and other fluid levels as well as tire pressure.
• Record mileage driven and fuel and oil used, and washing vehicles and performed routine maintenance and
• Improved the operational vehicle status from 65 % to 94 % in less than 3 months.
New Mexico Army National Guard
Light Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic (Deployed to Iraq)
• 1 of 6 mechanics who supported the infantry company's 35 vehicles
• Maintained, rebuilt and recovered Military vehicles.
• Knowledge of fabrication, hydraulic systems, and stick welding.
• Clean and dispose of hazardous materials.
Las Cruces, New Mexico
02/2004 to 04/2005
EDUCATION and JOB RELATED TRAINING:
Palletized Load System Trailer (PLST) & M3 Container roll in/out Platform 56 hours- Certificate -2009
Hazmat Course - 40 hours - Military License - 2009
Advanced Individual Training 63-B- Mechanic- Certificate -2004
Dexter High School (Vocational Technical Certificate in Automotive and Diesel technology), New Mexico - Diploma-
3000 Your Street· Your Town, Oklahoma 73XXX • @gmail.com • 405.XXX.XXXX
Human Resources / Strategic Planning / Key Logistics
Recruiting and Staffing / Team Building and Leadership / Process Improvement
Experienced and talented leader leveraging extensive experience across diverse environments to
drive organizational success. Proven strength in developing top-performing teams to deliver reliable
goal achievement. Conduct comprehensive training and provide support in career development.
Adept in overseeing inventory processes, holding bottom line accountability. Excellent
communicator, interfacing effectively with various audiences and providing key information to
management and staff. Consistently acknowledged for exceptional leadership; dedicated to
furthering standards of excellence. Hold Top Secret Security Clearance.
Areas of Expertise:
• Motivational Leadership
• Operations Direction
• Inventory Control
• Transportation Processes
• Information Distribution
• Comprehensive Staff Training
• Resource Allocation
• Logging and Tracking Programs
U.S. ARMY NATIONAL GUARD- Stillwater, Oklahoma
Staff Officer I National Guard (2/2004 to Present)
Hold bottom-line responsibility for goal achievement, overseeing team of 38 direct reports and 80
indirect reports in accomplishing both short- and long-term objectives; report directly to senior
leadership. Ensure critical accuracy to drive safety; conduct comprehensive training, promoting staff
responsibility and dedication. Accountable for extensive equipment inventory including $6M+ in
equipment. Develop strategic plans and lead key staff meetings to facilitate streamlined operations.
Interface effectively with staff and management to ensure clear direction and foster optimal results
within critical timeframes. Mentor junior leaders, utilizing key understanding of asset limitations and
+ Served two tours overseas, providing outstanding team leadership; developed key tracking
programs and received Army Bronze Star in acknowledgement of exceptional performance
+ Successfully orchestrated key logistics and provided solid guidance to executive leadership
regarding team capabilities and asset status.
+ Supported executive leadership in assessing possible courses of action, resulting in creation
of decision support template.
+ Consistently facilitated successful completion of strategic support plans prior to execution.
+ Provided outstanding team leadership; earned excellent evaluations based on top
OKLAHOMA MEPS DEPT. - Oklahoma City, OK
Assistant Operations Officer (2/20XX to 7/20XX)
Facilitate military recruitment; manage individual processing and oversee ceremonial induction.
Communicate with young adults across the state regarding career opportunities, and conduct
JOHN DOE • Page2
ASVAB (Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery) testing. Oversee operations and contract
development, working with all five military branches. Develop time lines; plan school testing and
meet with academic leadership. Conduct staff assessments.
• Successfully oversaw ASVAB program; supported testing of 15k students and inducted
approximately 200 recruits per week.
• Held accountability for internal fire escape routes, contributing significantly to safety and
FORD AUDIO VIDEO - Oklahoma City, OK
Inventory Control (1/2009 to 6/2011)
Ensured accurate accounting and reliable availability of comprehensive inventory of required
supplies; maintained accountability for $1M+ in parts and equipment. Oversaw appropriate and
specific item location, facilitating efficient utilization. Managed logging and tracking; maintained item
security. Handled shipping and returns, interfacing with carriers including UPS and FEDEX.
*** ** *** ** ***
Additional experience as in Domestic and International Shipping for Stillwater Designs (2006-2008)
as well as Cadet Officer (2002-2003) for the Oklahoma State University Police Department, both in
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Bachelor of Science in Sociology - Minor in Military Science
OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY - Stillwater, OK
Technological Proficiencies: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)