The CASCADE FH Registry™ enables patients to directly report on their quality of
life, effectiveness of treatment and satisfaction with care. The result will be increased
knowledge and scientific understanding of the disease to help those with FH lead
longer, healthier lives.
• FH is a common life-threatening inherited disorder.
• If untreated, FH leads to early heart disease and premature heart attacks.
• FH is characterized by two things:
1) Family history of early heart disease and 2) High LDL-cholesterol (“bad cholesterol”).
• If you have FH, each of your close family members (parents, siblings, children, etc.) has
a 50% chance of having FH.
• FH affects women, men, and children of all racial and ethnic backgrounds.
• FH is treatable!
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT FH
The Familial Hypercholesterolemia Patient Registry
You can’t change your History, but you can change your Future.
If you have FH, Register today:
Make FH more
MESSAGE FROM KATHERINE WILEMON
Founder & President of The FH Foundation
& FH patient
Familial Hypercholesterolemia (FH) is one of the most common life-threatening
inherited disorders. 1 in 200 - 500 people have FH in the US. FH leads to early heart
attacks and heart disease. 90% have not been diagnosed and are not receiving the best
Become part of the FH commuity. Together, we can address the gaps in care for those
affected by FH.
the CASCADE FH Registry™ today!
LDL-C above 190 mg/dL in adults (4.9 mmol/L)
LDL-C above 160 mg/dL in children (4 mmol/L)