OBJECTIVES OF THEACTIVITY1. LEARN HOW TO RECICLE PAPERNEWSPAPERS FROM HOME OR AT SCHOOL.2. LEARN VOCABULARY ON THERECICLYING AND THE MATERIALS THATARE NEEDED.3. REPORT ON THE IMPORTANCE OFRECICLYING.
STEPS TO GIVE1. We put the resources in the table to beginworking.
2. We cut the selected paper into small pieces andadd hot water, leaving it to soak a few hours.
3. Whisk the mixture. We can add a bit of a queue toget a better texture in the mix.
3. We miss the mixture in a plastic tray. If this verythick we can add a little water.
4. We introduce the strainer in the mixture, oncedrained we put a cloth over it.
5. We turn to the strainer to take the iron out of paperand cover with another cloth for drying. Thecompressing putting weight on it.
6. We put between two planks of wood the mixtureof paper cover with the cloth and compressingputting weight on it we can put a few books fatabove the table.
7. When it has drained all the water of the stack weremoved the first table and separate sheets ofpaper mixture of the pieces of fabric with greatcare. Let it dry leaves in a dry place and hot duringa full day. We will have our sheets of recycledpaper ready to be drawn again.
THE IMPORTANCE OF RECYCLING PAPER1. REDUCES THE USE OF NATURAL RESOURCES2. HELPS TO PREVENT THE CLIMATE CHANGE3. REDUCES THE CONTAMINATION4. SAVES ENERGY.