The evening will proceed as follows:
1. OMiG Short Survey – 2015 Guest Speakers
2. JP McMahon, Owner and Chef, EAT Galway - ‘Using Social
3. Olivia Collins, Owner, Food PR and Marketing - 'Shhhh... Don't
Tell Anyone' The Cheaters Guide to PR with Insider Tips on
using Online Marketing to Get Media Attention’
4. Finalising the night Q&As, then tea, coffee and networking!
2015 Sponsorship and Guest
Speaking Spots – Now Open
What do sponsors get;
• 20 minute ‘thought leadership’ style presentation to
marketing/business professionals, business owners and entrepreneurs.
• Full 360° promotion 3-4 weeks before event e.g. Press, Social Media,
OMiG invitations to 800+ database. Posters etc.
• Sponsors can bring along promo material on the night e.g. pull ups,
• Use of mailing list where attendees opted in to 3rd party content from
• What does it cost? The cost is for tea and coffee only and goes straight
to hotel, average cost is €140inc vat. Cost is dependent on amount of
bookings as sponsor is paying on a per head basis.
Next months Guest Speaker
Tuesday 18th November, 7pm at the Harbour Hotel,
Registrations go live within the next week– keep an eye
on our Facebook page for further announcements.
Want to Get Involved and Volunteer with
If so email -email@example.com
or talk to a volunteer member tonight
Interested in sponsoring one of our
events?...find out more by emailing