The event agenda is as follows;
• Introduction from Robin;
• Meet in Galway Annoucement.
• John Mulry, Founder, Strategic Business Systems, will discuss "How
to turn an unprofitable website into a profitable one in seven easy
• Simon Murdoch, Head of Content, iRadio will present "iRadio - Reach,
Likes and Micro Sites".
• Questions and Answers;
• Tea, Coffee and Networking.
With Thanks Tonight’s Sponsor
John Mulry, Strategic Business Systems
Next Months Event: CHRISTMAS PARTY
Tuesday 15th December 2015 @ 6:30pm
56 Central, Shop Street
56 Central will host the event with
a complimentary wine & nibbles
2016 Sponsorship and Guest Speaking
Now Open – MarchOnwards
What do sponsors get;
• 20 minute ‘thought leadership’ style presentation to marketing/business
professionals, business owners and entrepreneurs.
• Full 360° promotion 3-4 weeks before event e.g. Press, Social Media,
OMiG invitations to 1200+ database. Posters etc.
• Sponsors can bring along promo material on the night e.g. pull ups,
• Use of mailing list where attendees opted in to 3rd party content from
• What does it cost? The cost is for tea and coffee only and goes straight
to hotel, average cost is €140inc vat. Cost is dependent on amount of
bookings as sponsor is paying on a per head basis.
Date: Tuesday 21st January 2016
Location: Radisson Blu Hotel, Galway
Speakers Confirmedfor 2016 Digital Summit:
• Natalie Roper Digital Engagement Manager Guardian.co.uk.
• Mark Brennan Head of Digital and Innovation AIB.
• Aaron Chalke Experience Producer Mediaworks.
• Paul Buckley Head of Social Media Aer Lingus.
• Aislinn Connolly Online Media Sales Manager Google.
• Steve Dempsey Head of Product Irish Independent.
• Sinead Conway SMB Sales Manager Twitter.
Discount Code will
be sent to all
Tickets Live next