The event agenda is as follows;
• Introduction from Robin;
• James Martin, Owner and Digital Coach, Digital Business Circle;
• Sean Earley, Head of Creative Digital, News / Slang;
• Questions and Answers;
• Tea, Coffee and Networking.
With Thanks Tonight’s Sponsor
Digital Business Circle
Next Event – OMiG Awards
Wednesday 8th April 2015 at 18:00, The Town Hall Theatre
Nominate and book now!!
2015 Sponsorship and Guest
Speaking Spots – Now Open
What do sponsors get;
• 20 minute ‘thought leadership’ style presentation to
marketing/business professionals, business owners and entrepreneurs.
• Full 360° promotion 3-4 weeks before event e.g. Press, Social Media,
OMiG invitations to 800+ database. Posters etc.
• Sponsors can bring along promo material on the night e.g. pull ups,
• Use of mailing list where attendees opted in to 3rd party content from
• What does it cost? The cost is for tea and coffee only and goes straight
to hotel, average cost is €140inc vat. Cost is dependent on amount of
bookings as sponsor is paying on a per head basis.
Want to Get Involved and Volunteer with
If so email -firstname.lastname@example.org
or talk to a volunteer member tonight
Interested in sponsoring one of our
events?...find out more by emailing