The event agenda is as follows;
• Introduction from Robin;
• Riona Durkan, Galway2020;
• Breda Fox, Head of Enterprise, Local Enterprise Office, Galway;
• PJ O’Reilly, Regional Manager, Enterprise Ireland;
• Mary Flynn and David Hyde, Irish Patents Office;
• Questions and Answers;
• Tea, Coffee and Networking.
With Thanks Tonight’s Sponsor
Local Enterprise Office, Galway
2015 Sponsorship and Guest Speaking
Spots – August and December
What do sponsors get;
• 20 minute ‘thought leadership’ style presentation to
marketing/business professionals, business owners and entrepreneurs.
• Full 360° promotion 3-4 weeks before event e.g. Press, Social Media,
OMiG invitations to 1200+ database. Posters etc.
• Sponsors can bring along promo material on the night e.g. pull ups,
• Use of mailing list where attendees opted in to 3rd party content from
• What does it cost? The cost is for tea and coffee only and goes straight
to hotel, average cost is €140inc vat. Cost is dependent on amount of
bookings as sponsor is paying on a per head basis.
Want to Get Involved and Volunteer with
If so email -email@example.com
or talk to a volunteer member tonight
Interested in sponsoring one of our
events?...find out more by emailing