The event agenda is as follows;
• Introduction from Robin
• Summit Launch!
• Special Guest: t Teresa Mannion, Talks about her whirlwind week.
• Breda Fox (LEO) "Unwrapping LEO, Galway successes 2015"
• Linda Flynn, Flynn Admin & PR "How to grow your audience using
• Lorcan Mitchell, Anam Ceol
• Raffle & Batucraic
• Festive nibbles & Networking.
2016 Sponsorship and Guest Speaking
Now Open – February Onwards
What do sponsors get;
• 20 minute ‘thought leadership’ style presentation to
marketing/business professionals, business owners and entrepreneurs.
• Full 360° promotion 3-4 weeks before event e.g. Press, Social Media,
OMiG invitations to 1200+ database. Posters etc.
• Sponsors can bring along promo material on the night e.g. pull ups,
• Use of mailing list where attendees opted in to 3rd party content from
• What does it cost? The cost is for tea and coffee only and goes straight
to hotel, average cost is €140inc vat. Cost is dependent on amount of
bookings as sponsor is paying on a per head basis.
Date: Tuesday 21st January 2016
Location: Radisson Blu Hotel, Galway
Speakers Confirmed for 2016 Digital Summit:
• Natalie Roper Digital Engagement Manager Guardian.co.uk.
• Mark Brennan Head of Digital and Innovation AIB.
• Aaron Chalke Experience Producer Mediaworks.
• Paul Buckley Head of Social Media Aer Lingus.
• Aislinn Connolly Online Media Sales Manager Google.
• Sinead Conway SMB Sales Manager Twitter.
Discount Code will
be sent to all
attendees or check
our leaflet on your
Tickets Live NOW!