You can use the Aikani
mobile app to measure time
you use for work, studies or
your leisure time. You can
also prioritize your time,
give meanings for time you
Master your time. My time is more.
Do you know how you spend your time? Do you do too much work or
homework? Are you satisfied with how you use your time?
Be a master of your days and take Aikani app into use:
• You are able to record or enroll time you spend on work, studies, projects, leisure
time, homework or something else
• Divide time by tasks, projects or customers
• From the collected data you can see how you spend your time and if you are
satisfied with your time spending
Read more (in finnish): ekonomit.fi/aikani
Take a trial and find out how
you really use your time!
You might get suprised!
Why to use Aikani?
• Many experts and also managers and directors don´t really know how much
time they spend on their work
– > wellbeing and balance between work and leisuretime
– > Salary
• Do you do what you should doat work?
• Are there some tasks that are not so important and you don´t like doing
The Aikani app is a
result of our own
Why we wanted to create Aikani?
• Based on previous ”Työaikalaskuri” (Working time calculator)
• Work has become fragmented and work follows you everywhere
• It´s important that our members know how much they work (usually you work
lot more than you think you do)
• Many of our members do not have a systemfor monitoring/following working
time by their employer, even though it should be arranged in working places
-> Very common problem in academic works
Data is the core in Aikani
-> Needs a lot of development