What is it about inbound marketing that is of interest for your business?
Do this as a person, or through the internet. Through the internet you can break time and geographic boundaries.
Types of personas in relationship to position within organization.
Show seo quake tool
Show Hubspot grader tool
Go to Google Analytics
Have the suggest other kinds of downloads.
Explain how drip marketing matches up with length of buying cycle.
The Online Marketing Revolution - How inbound marketing works for B2B companies
The Online Marketing Revolution
How Inbound Marketing Works for B2B Companies
By the end of this presentation you will be able to…
• Describe the 4 basic elements of inbound marketing
• Describe who can benefit most from using it
• Share industry statistics regarding inbound performance
• List the steps for getting started
Inbound Marketing From 10,000 Feet
Attract Nurture Convert Delight
Calls to Action
From 10 Feet
Who is it for?
• Companies that want to…
– Generate the leads via the internet
– Sell nationally
– Get measurable results with internet marketing
– Demonstrate thought leadership
– Invest now for a profitable future
Who is it not for?
• Companies that want to…
– Keep investing their money in traditional marketing practices
– Stay virtually the same size indefinately
Successful Marketing is Long-Term
“The Ultimate Sales Machine” by Chet Holmes
Open to It
Your Target Market
•Attract the people who are your target market
Get found by those seeking
the help you provide
Create personas to get
“inside their head”
Think about how and where
they would look for help
• Simple phraseWords
• None to
Research: Google Adwords Keyword Tool, Hubspot’s Keyword Tools
Optimize pages you want to
make sure are found
One long-tailed keyword
Make it reader friendly
first, then SEO friendly
Takes time to build
Work with a professional
The more pages the better
Own your domain name at
least 5 years
Social Media Traffic
Pick the best
SM for your
• Focused on information (top) level of funnel
• Critical tool for attracting
• Focused on top and middle level of funnel
• Critical tool for demonstrating your value
Must be relevant, useful, focused on buyer personas!
Decision Making Offers
• The bottom of the funnel, evaluation
• Trial period
• Demonstration of system
• Free consultation
Drip Email Marketing
• All levels of the funnel
• Customized messages through list segmentation
• Simplified through automation
• Supports length of buying cycle
Thanks for downloading The Top Ten Most Effective Actions of a Supervisor. You can access your copy anytime, right here.
Keep in mind that this ebook is only part one of an entire series, so stay tuned for more content on supervisory leadership.
Have your own thoughts about frontline leadership? Contribute the discusson on Twitter by using the hashtag #frontline.
If you decide you want to learn more about training opportunities for supervisory leadership, you can do that from this page
Have a happy day and enjoy!
• Convert leads through the funnel stages
Length of Typical Buying Cycle
Calls To Action
• Don’t let
out what to
do on their
• Make the
• Offer the
• Most any contact management form allows you to embed
sign up forms
• Constant Contact, Aweber, Mail Chimp, etc…
• Advance lead intelligence systems incorporate smart forms
• Hubspot, LeadFusion, InfusionSoft
• Lead intelligence let’s you take action with perfect timing
and background information
SMART goal of $75,000 additional
revenue in 8 months.
This requires an increase of 4
sales per month averaging $2,500.
The sales has a historic 40% lead-
to-customer rate, meaning they
need 9 additional qualified leads a
The website needs 300 targeted
visitors a month and a visitor-to-
lead conversion rate of 3%.
•Drip Email Marketing
The Improvements Never Stop
• Delight current and past clients
Don’t Forget to Delight
• Post event support virtually
• Maintain relationship and
• Continue enabling client success
Tips for Getting Started
1. Get my ebook, “The Essentials to Internet
2. Define your most important persona
3. Research Keywords
4. Start blogging
5. Create one top, middle, and bottom offer
6. Integrate contact management system
7. Establish email automation
8. Shape and grow your social media