5. T shirt
18. High heels
24. Cover up
“What do you wear?”
Fill in the blanks with true (T) or false
1. You wear _____________________
(F) in the following sentences. Ask your friends the following (swimsuit, cap) on your head.
question. “What season do you 2. Sarah wears ___________________
1. ( ) Susan wears a skirt to school. wear these clothes?” (boots, shoes) during winter.
2. ( ) Mrs. Bella wears pajamas to 3. Jimmy wears __________________
CLOTHES SEASON (shirt, pajamas) to the office.
Coat Winter 4. Bill likes wearing _______________
3. ( ) Kate wears boots to the (jeans, pants) to the mall.
5. My little sister__________________
Shorts (pajamas, cover up) to sleep.
4. ( ) Sam likes wearing jeans and Jacket 6. Tommy wears a _______________
(raincoat, jacket) when it rained.
T-shirt to go to the mall. Boots 7. Don’t go out of the house during
5. ( ) Daddy wears shirt and tie to Overalls the _______________ (thunderstorm,
Skirt sunny day).
8. Katy wears ___________(swimsuit,
Hat raincoat) to go swimming.
Raincoat 9. It is a bit ______________________
There are four seasons in subtropical (cloudy, mild) during the rainy
Vest 10. Don’t forget to bring your
(March, April, May), Summer (June, Sweater umbrella, during ___________(the
rainy day, sunny day).
July, August), Autumn/ fall Scarf
(September, October, November), Cardigan
Winter (December, January, NOTE:
In the season above you can
February). Indonesia is a tropical
answer more than one season.
country. Indonesia has only two What season do you wear these
seasons: dry season and wet season.