How to create a corporate blog that engages and informs employees and the media.
It is extremely challenging to create a company blog that interests and entertains, while it also informs and delivers a corporate message. Who will blog? Who has the time? How much will it cost to run? But building and maintaining a stellar corporate blog can be done.
Marcus Nelson, director of social media at salesforce.com, will reveal the secrets of writing different and engaging content for your company blog.
In this session, you'll learn how to:
• Master the don'ts and do's of corporate blogging
• Create a team of enthusiastic bloggers
• Make your corporate blog more social
• Generate fun and creative content
• Master pro tips: Post length, keywords, media, etc.
• Keep it interesting: Do NOT over-market your company