Ensuring Success through Networking and Education: A Brief Overview of Marcus Hiles
A Brief Overview of Marcus Hiles
Ensuring Success through Networking and Education
• The real estate business is not for everyone. The business is full of ups
and downs that, most of the time, can’t be controlled by anyone.
Marcus Hiles is an exception to the rule.
• Ever since he graduated from college, he’s been heavily invested in
learning as much as he can about development, construction, market
research, owning a business and more.
• Unlike most people, Marcus Hiles doesn’t back down during stress;
He becomes stronger and meets the challenge.
Western Rim Property Services
• Beyond being able to handle the stress of the business,
Marcus Hiles worked hard to earn both his bachelor’s
degree and master’s degree before he had the chance to
begin building his company.
• When Marcus Hiles wasn’t in class or studying, he was in
the library doing market research and studying books about
business. When looking at Marcus Hiles resume, it’s
obvious that he’s worked hard to get where he is today.
It’s All About Meeting the Right People
• Marcus Hiles loves to talk. He is a very social person, regardless of
where he is or who he’s with, a trait that makes him an even better
real estate mogul. When Marcus Hiles is speaking to someone, he has
the ability to bring the conversation down to their level in order to
garner an accurate response to any question that he may pose. He
often uses this method when he’s talking to potential investors,
future clients or employees, when the need arises.
Marcus Hiles: A Man at the Top Who Doesn’t
Forget About His Community
• Marcus Hiles came from humble beginnings in central Texas. His
parents were hardworking middle class people who always tried to
teach Marcus the best habits possible.
• As a man that has made it to the top of the real estate world, Marcus
Hiles will never forget where he came from. He still holds his family
very close and he spends a considerable amount of time donating
millions of dollars to various philanthropic causes across the state.
Marcus Hiles will always take care of the community that helped him
get where he is today.