THE ICONIC AUSTRALIAN COMPANY
• THE iconic Australian Bush Outfitter.
• Founded by Reginald Murray Williams in 1932 – over 80 years of history.
• More than 600 Employees worldwide.
• 50+ stores in Australia, London and NYC, plus Myer concessions.
• More than 900 stockists worldwide.
• Today: manufacturer, retailer, wholesaler, distributor, events co, brand authority.
• A renowned household name – one of Australia’s top 10 most identifiable trademarks.
• Embedded in the psyche of every Australian:
– The individual R.M.Williams story.
– An emotional connection with the brand and the boots.
– Values established over 80 years: Australian, authentic, durable, premium and
• For people who work the land
• Practical, stylish & durable
• Competitive price point
& CLASSIC RANGES
• Traditional, best selling R.M.Williams
• Reginald Murray Williams’ original
• Continuing the brand legacy
• Over 200,000 catalogues printed
annually across two seasons
• Distributed through retail and
wholesale within Australia and
• Award winning
• Largest marketing investment
Gift with Purchase
• Several times throughout the year
• Gift with purchase – not discounting
• Highly effective sales drivers
Marketing Support – Media
Targeted campaigns across peak
Breakfast, Sunday Night News
and key Pay TV programs
Qantas & Virgin, magazine & TV
Magazine and newspaper lift out
placements across mass
Covering regional and rural
Marketing Support – Retail
• Promoting seasonal ranges
• Multiple placements across
men’s, women’s and special
Major component of the marketing mix
PR Agency Showroom – seasonal collections
Twice per year showing events for media
Average value of quarterly editorial generated = $350,000
• Off site showings for key media
• Presented by Jonathan Ward, RMW Executive Designer
Madison Magazine Front Cover
Qantas Magazine Fashion Feature
• Major sponsor for 10 years
• Gold Coast Racing Carnival & Sales
• Naming rights sponsor of opening
night launch event
• Fashions on the Field sponsor
• R.M.Williams Race on Race Day
• Staff uniforms
Australian Outback Spectacular
Presenting sponsor since 2006
1,000 seat arena, open all year round
Targeting families and tourists
Gold Coast, Australia
Branding, costumes, staff uniforms,
creative and technical input
R.M.Williams Longreach Muster
• Event organiser/major sponsor since 2007
• Invitation only event to compete; public welcome as spectators
• Australia’s top cattle companies competing in traditional bush events and rodeo