using multi-agent platform
• Intelligent software agents are defined as being
a software program that can perform specific
tasks for a user and possesses a degree of
intelligence that permits it to perform parts of its
tasks autonomously and to interact with its
environment in a useful manner.
• A multi-agent system is one that consists of a
number of agents, which interact with one-
• A wedding planner is a professional who assists with
the design, planning and management of a client's
• Weddings are significant events in people's lives and
as such, couples are often willing to spend
considerable amount of money to ensure that their
weddings are well-organized.
Problem Scope (continued)
• Wedding planners are often used by couples
who work long hours and have little spare time
available for sourcing and managing wedding
venues and wedding suppliers.
• In this multi-agents system (Groom Assist) it
coordinates the wedding decoration, wedding hall
booking with reservation and photography
automatically using its intelligent agents.
• User has to submit the requirements of his or her
wedding expectation and agents will take care the
• Hall provider agent, Decoration provider agent
and Studio provider agent all are act as similar
• They communicate with hall providers,
decoration providers and studio providers and
store their details and if some one need them
they will inform it to them.
• Customer agent work with these 3 agents and
client and choose which one of their service
provider is suitable for client and inform it to
agents and also to the client.
In multi agent system such as Groom Assist all
agents are programmed by the
same team and they collaborate to complete a
To accomplish the task successfully they will
require the ability to cooperate,
coordinate, and negotiate with each other,
much as people do.