Social media managing the communication of networking
Social Media in today’s Life
(Managing New Communication of Networking)
Team Lead-Training & Development
Member: International Society of Training & Development
Affiliate: International Society for Trainers & Developers
Affiliate: American Society of Training & Development
Social media provide communication tools just like email and the telephone, and they are
quickly becoming just as integral a part of both socializing and business correspondence.
Like anything, these tools have advantages and disadvantages, fans and critics.
As with the advent of most new technologies, there are those who predict they will “be the
death” of personal productivity.
With the ideas and techniques outlined in this presentation , I’m confident you’ll be able to
use social media and keep your personal productivity on move.
I define social media as any tool or platform that enables the following kind of
1-One-to-many or many-to-many 2-Two-way
3-Primarily public (offering some privacy settings in some instances)
Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter often come to mind first when we think of
social media, but using my definition, we can also include blogs that allow
comments, image-sharing sites such as Flickr and instagram, video-sharing
sites such as YouTube and Vimeo, location-based services such as
Foursquare and Yelp
• There are a lot of web applications that we can use.
• Here are the best of them! Try these!
Political Revolutions and Social Media
In 2011, revolutions swept the Middle East, from Tunisia, to Egypt, to
Syria and beyond. Videos, images and information captured by civilians
and shared on Social Media was viewed and read by people around the
world. There can be no doubt that information and communication
technologies, in particular Social Media, played a part in these
But questions continue to political theorists and social scientists – just
how much of a role did the different media play?
• Maybe the best site for sharing something or to
have good connections.
• More than 800 million active users. More than
50% of the active users log in to Facebook every
• If Facebook were a country, it would be the
world’s 3rd largest one.
• Roughly 1 billion pieces of content are
shared daily. You can share everything
from and about your blog.
» May 2015: 302 million
500 mil tweets per day
(I have 1550 only yet)
» 460.000 new
accounts each day.
» The speediest
way to get to
• LinkedIN currently has 350 millions professionals around the
world - May 2015. (Per seconds 2 members are to be added.)
187 millions unique visitors per month.
• LinkedIn counts executives from all 2014 Fortune 500
companies as members; its corporate hiring solutions are
used by 75 of the Fortune 100 companies - May 2015
• 1 new member joins LinkedIn
• More than 3 million companies
have LinkedIn Company Pages.
• The best site looking for a job.
• The Best Career Development Site.
• Wikipedia currently has 14 million articles online.
• If Wikipedia were made into a book it would have
2,25 million pages.
• This is a dynamic Encyclopedia of the 21st century.
You can write articles or edit anything. Just mark
• The best place to start with.
• 3 billion videos watched on youtube every day.
• 48 hours of video are uploaded every minute.
• Your way to communicate the world.
• A plate form to express and share your thought,
vision and philosophy.
• The best format of your videos.
• The biggest archive for learning.
Source: youtube.com, slideshare.net
The best way to share presentations, documents and
60 million visitors monthly and 120 million page views.It is
amongst the 200 most visited websites in the world.
• “That's a very limited life. Life can be much broader
once you discover one simple fact, and that is
everything around you that you call life was made
up by people that were no smarter than you, and
you can change it, you can influence it, you can
build your own things that other people can use.
Um, once you learn that, you'll never be the same
by Steve Jobs
Conclusive Message by Me
• “Reach is the ultimate passion for a visionary. Don’t
add a road-block in some one way……Just reach &
feel the real touch…..”
• Write me an e-mail:
Follow me on Twitter: composite_7
• Facebook: Mansoor khan
• Check my profile on LinkedIN:
• Phone/Whatsapp/Viber: +923315494769
• Skype: Mansoor.lahore