• Telephone Screening
• Second or Third Interview
• Skype Interview
• Panel Interview v/s One-to-one Interview
• Free Form/ Unstructured
• Psychometric Tests
• About the organisation
• Job requirements & relevant skills
• Refresh your academic knowledge
• What’s hot & happening
- What are your career aspirations/ ambitions?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- Your strength & weaknesses
- Your biggest mistake in career
- Your major accomplishments
- Why should we choose you?
- How would your colleagues describe you?
How does your personality (interests,
values & aspirations) match the job?
• Take your time; pause.
• Be responsive & enthusiastic, but also clear
• You may ask the interviewer to repeat/
rephrase a question.
• Become familiar with the register.
• Illustrate your answers.
• Don’t interrupt the interviewer.
• Don’t lie; questions are often linked.
• Don’t boast.
• Don’t add afterthoughts.
• Don’t put any barriers.
• Don’t chat up the storm.