Accidents per year
• Information from the international Hunter Education Assocciation
shows that there are a thousand people accidently shot by hunters a
year in the U.S and Canada.
• Most of these victims are hunters.
The Good Hunting Brings
• Hunting has always been a good
way for father and son to bond.
• Hunting keeps the deer
population under control.
The Two Ways
• Many people love to bow hunt
just the same as many people
rather hunt with a rifle.
• Bow hunters generally hunt
before rifle hunters.
• This is to cut down the amount
of hunters there are in the
Best way to dress for hunting
• If your body is at least 80
percent covered in orange then
you are in the hunting law.
Things you can use while hunting
• There are various things you can use, a lot of people use bait while
• Some people like to spray a urine scent on a tree and hide in a blind.
• People have actually found it easier to hunt from a tree blind.
• You also have the option to hunt like a predator by quietly walking
through the woods to catch your prey.
• Of course some hunters hunt to keep the spoils as trophies, but a lot
of people use the meat as hamburgers, and steak.
• Some hunters like to keep the heart and fry that up in a pan.
• I only know of a few people that do this but you can also make jerky
out of the meat you collect from your deer.
• It makes good eats and sells very well.
Hunting part of religion?
• In some religions hunting is a right of passage, and a boy cant be a
man until he has killed his first big game animal.
• This type of religion however is dying out and probably will be gone
• This kind of religion was first introduced to us when Columbus first
came to America.
• I killed my first buck when I was 14.
• It was a 10 point buck .
The start and Finish
• This year hunting starts on November 15th
• And will last till the beginning or middle of December.