If you are looking for exporters and suppliers of dc Regulated Power Supply. Visit here to know more information about Dc Regulated Power Supply manufacturers and suppliers offering sell trade lead and sell offers.
DC Regulated Power Supply
• An alternating current (AC) is an electrical current whose
magnitude and direction vary cyclically,as sine wave.
• Direct current (DC) or continuous current , whose direction
remains constant. Its flow of current in streight line
AC/DC POWER SUPPLY
AC/DC: What's the Difference?
When direct current flowing,because it is running in streight line then it loose energy
when it is flowing.in wires.
However Ac current flowing in sine wave then it do loose energy,because at one time
its cuurent state is 0 and one its current state is 1 so if it is loose energy then it is
recover very easily.
How to compare AC and DC
• AC voltage is usually expressed as a root mean square (RMS)
value, written Vrms. For a sinusoidal voltage:
Vrms is useful in calculating the power consumed by a load. If a DC
voltage of VDC delivers a certain power P into a given load, then an AC
voltage of Vpeak will deliver the same average power P into the same load
if Vrms = VDC. Because of this fact, RMS is the normal means of
measuring AC voltage.
• Function: A transformer is a device used to increase (step up) or decrease
(step down) the AC voltage in a circuit.
• Properties: Laminated in order to reduce power losses through Eddy
• Operation: The way transformers operate is based on the principle that an
alternating current in the primary coil will induce an alternating electro-
magnetic-field (EMF) on the secondary coil due to their mutual inductance.
What is happening inside a transformer?
1. Iron Core
3. Iron Core molecules
line up after energizing.
2. Energizing the coil
and thus magnetic