Indiabulls Personal Loans Apply
Indiabulls Personal Loans Apply Online 2018
INDIABULLS Personal Loans 2018 Interest Rate
Interest Rates 10.99%
Per Lakh EMI Rs.2,174
MaxTenure 60 months
INDIABULLS Personal Loans 2018 Application Form
India Bulls is one of the most popular institutions in the country. They also
have a series of debt products aimed at different stamps and types of
consumers, such as housing loans, car loan, personal loan & education loan.
Application forms are confusing. To make them easier for you to understand,
here are the parts of the application form of an individual loan of India and
the confusing sections of the application.
INDIABULLS Personal Loans Application Form Explained:
Standard INDIABULLS Personal Loan Application form is in 4 forms – from A
to D, such as:
1).Form A – Personal Details
2).Form B – Employment and Income Details
3).Form C – Announcement
Form A – Personal Details:
You will be in the upper portion where you have declared the applicant, co-
applicant or guarantor. If you take personal loans alone, then you are the
applicant; If you take jointly with each other, you are co-applicant and you
are guaranteed if the collateral is guaranteed to the person taking the loan.
In this section you must fill in your personal details:
1. Name (leave spaces between 2 words)
2. Gender and Salutation (Title)
3. Date of birth
4. Marital status
5. The name of the husband and the father
6. Number of people depending on your income
7. Mother’s maiden name (your mom’s surname before her marriage)
8. Category for special purposes (SC / Estate or General)
9. Nationality, residence status and religion
10. Place of birth
11. Photo identification type (Aadhaar, Voter’s ID, Ration card etc.) and
the number of the card that you submit and its authenticity
12. The driving license number and its validation
13. Pan or GR Number (Pan Old Version)
14. Passport number and its validation
15. Highest educational qualifications and year of completion of this course
16. Full current address (you should indicate how long you are at this
17. Contact numbers – telephone and mobile number (s)
18. Personal email id
19. Permanent address completion (if different from current address). If a
permanent address is present in the current address, play ‘Yes’ in this
20. Telephone number of permanent address
21. The office address or address of the place where you can run your
22. Office contact details and formal email id
23. Repayment mode: Pay any amount you choose for repayment/pay
for integrated monthly instalments (EMIs).
24. You can choose any of the following:
25. Check-Off: Your employer removes the EMI amount from your salary
and deposits with the bank.
26. Electronic Clearing System (ECS): Where can you get the amount
removed from your account without manual intervention? This can be done
for another bank account.
27. Post-Dated Checks: Each month the bank will pay the checks for a
specific date and the bank will follow them.
28. Standing Instruction: Where are you banking with an indication of
debt the amount of EMI in the same account in your bank?
29. Other: Any payment mode you choose. Check with the banker for
30. Relationship with the Bank: The number of years you are in contact
31. Instructions: You have to provide two people with instructions that
you do not have to deal with your good behavior and debt levels.
Form B – Employment and Income Details:
In this section, you must first specify whether salaries, self-employment or
your own business or pensioner are running. After that, you should fill in
these details if you are a salaried person:
1. The name of the employer
2. Your job status
3. Complete professional experience and breakdown in terms of current job and
previous job experience
4. If you specify a previous job, you should also give the name of the previous
employer, contact number and address
5. The industry you are currently engaged – for example, the media, textile
industry, banking or insurance, digital marketing, sales, accountancy etc.
6. The type of organization you are working with, your department and
7. The number of your employee in the current company and the rest of the
service (if you are in retirement)
8. Your current company’s website
9. If you are a self-employed person, please provide the following details:
10. The type and partnership of the business nature and ownership of the
business is a partnership
11. Business and industry name comes under this
12. Commercial license number and its expiration date
13. The percentage of the shares you have in the company
14. Name of the person with the authority of the attorney (POA)
15. Net income, gross income, income receiving frequency and payment
method (check/net transfer)
16. You will have to fulfil these responsibilities in gross obligations, net
responsibilities, and a month. Your company or bank may have an overdraft
or debt exemptions.
17. Details of credit with banks, loan types (car loans, personal loans,
etc.), EMI amount, EMI payout frequency, EMI payment and outstanding
18. Information about the number of bank accounts you have
19. Details of credit cards you have
20. Information about fixed deposit accounts you have. Details of assets
such as land, property, shares, bonds, ornaments etc.
21. You and your co-applicants and the guarantor (if applicable) will be
required to sign in at the end of this form with the date as the self-
notification of the information provided.
Form C – Declaration:
This section is more about reading the terms carefully. Once you have read
it, you need to indicate your consent or disagreement, disclosing or using the
information you provide. This form should be signed by all parties, including
space and date.
After apparently about the information you need to fill in each category of
form, you should not be confused or afraid of whether you are making
mistakes. If you can not understand any part of the form, contact your friend
who knows your personal banker or details. Do not fill in the wrong details or
lead it to deny the loan. This is not only your chance to get another loan but
also affect your overall credit score.
TagsIndiaBulls personal loanIndiaBulls personal loan - Interest Rate Documents Eligibility Apply
online 2018Indiabulls Personal Loans Apply Online 2018
Shar e on Tumblr