WHAT IS A HERO
• What is a hero? A question that we all ask
ourselves. Here’s a hint, it is not someone who
defeats evil wizards, dragons, beasts or
rescues a princess. You see many people can
be heroes. People like police, doctors,
firemen, army men and even people who
donate to charities. Now you might be
wondering how people who donate are
heroes. Well they are heroes to the people
they donate to.
Who is my hero
• His name is George Washington.
• He was born in Virginia. He was born into a
wealthy planter family. His brother and father
died when he was very young.
• George Washington wanted America to become
it’s own country, so that people can live in a free
country and worship the Gods they wanted.
• He needed to defeat the Redcoats so they would
not kill the Colonists. [A.K.A. or the British ].
• In the war he received help from the French.
What we can learn from him
• He encourage many people by defeating the
Redcoats. Many people told him it was
impossible to defeat the redcoats. But he did
not give up he tried an tried and in the end he
won. This story has been told many times and
every single time people are amazed by it. If
he heard what he is today he would still be
HOW HE IS A HERO
• Now how is George Washington a hero well
there are many reasons. For starters he
helped millions of people get away from kings.
He help start one of the only free countries.
He didn’t want to be king he wanted every
one to be free. He defended America with his
life. He was not like a king he was kind and did
not take every ones money. He didn’t kill
people with no reason like the king of
Quotes from the lost hero
• “He ran to railling , thinking, I’m a lunatic, and
jumped over the side
• He wore a powder wig.
• He had false teeth.