• DECIDE what you don’t want in your life based
on what you HONESTLY can now SEE. Look at the
areas where you ranked at 6 or below.
• So what you DO WANT is simply the OPPOSITE
• For these 30 days please choose just 1 AREA.
• My INTENTION:
WRITE it down clearly and in a way that is short
ALL OR NOTHING – GO FOR IT OPTION:
SHOUT IT OUT FROM THE MOUNTAIN TOP:
POST IT ON YOUR FACEBOOK AND SHARE IT ON
My Facebook Page
POWERFUEL (not a typo)
• LOOK AT MAKING YOUR
DECLARATION LIKE ADDING FUEL TO
• I DECLARED THAT I WOULD HAVE MY
BOOK PUBLISHED BY November 2011
(It came out in July 2012) REACH FOR
THE STARS…you may land on the
• You get whatever accomplishment you are
willing to declare. – Georgia O’Keefe
• When you have the confidence to declare
these decisions, you breathe power into them.
• The conviction you demonstrate by declaring
your decision is the energy that fuels your
desires. – Malti Bhojwani – “Don’t Think of a
• The reason we do not declare is that we doubt
and therefore are afraid of failing in front of
• “With clear intention, you get clear results.
There is POWER when you are clear on what
• People who you know would never support
you in this declaration may be the ones you
need to consider for deletion or at least
moved to the “outer-circle”.
• Consider people from your past or outer-circle
who you could reconnect with and share this
• people - because being around them or hearing from them
does not give you any joy.
• delete them from your phone, email lists, social media.
• Look out for constant drama, or conversations that drag
you into a realm of complaining and criticising.
• You could tell them that you are working on a project and
need to be left alone for a while. If they can respect that,
then perhaps you may be able to reconsider your decision
to delete them and instead have them in your “outercircle” for now.
• Be strong about setting up your boundaries.
• Remember, say no to say yes to something
more important to you.
• Don’t worry about what they may think of
• This is different for family for whom you have an
underlying love and concern, in which case be discerning
enough to work on your boundaries and communicating
style with them.
• SOMETIMES unfinished business can cause a
rift in old friendships.
• TAKE CAN HONEST LOOK at what you can do
to mend it.
• RECONNECT with people by engaging and
being CURIOUS about their lives.
• USE social media, if you like. LinkedIn is a
great way to make professional reconnections!
• Post your 1 BIG DECLARATION on FACEBOOK
• Announce it to 10 friends
• Tell your coach plus 4 friends
or at the least…
• Share it with me plus 2 friends
KEY 3 – GAP
• Take an HONEST look
• How wide is the GAP?
• What are you doing in your life that is actually
taking you I the OPPOSIITE direction.
• Then you make excuses about it saying you
ONLY once in a way.
• Blind spots that are counter-productive
• You could be moving forward but you are doing
stuff that are taking you backwards, so you end
up in the same spot, instead of bridging the gap