Near the High School Girls
North Almazar Irbed 21610
RJAF directorate of supply cargo
January.1996 — Feb 2016
RJAF directorate of supply cargo
Dec 2013 — Feb 2016
Jordanian embassy military
attaché in Washington DC - USA
Feb 2011 — Feb 2012
cargo man - warehouse clerk - store keeper
1. Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders;
processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents
and tracks damages and discrepancies in orders received.
2. Makes Intra- and inter-campus deliveries of requested surplus office furniture and
merchandise; maintains records of all deliveries.
3. Fills supply requisitions; assists buyer to order adequate merchandise and supplies;
delivers orders to faculty and staff.
4. Receives, stores, tags and tracks surplus property; prepares property lists for items
to be sold at auction.
5. Receives stores documents and confidential files; maintains record of approved
document and confidential file destruction.
6. Ships canceled and damaged items back to vendors as appropriate.
7. Delivers and sets up furniture as requested.
8. Handles and documents storage and transportation of hazardous materials.
9. Maintains the warehouse, records area and stores area in a neat and orderly
10. Answers questions regarding procedures and resolves discrepancies regarding
receipts, deliveries, warranties, repairs and surplus property.
11. Trains , supervise and directs the work of assistants.
Noncommissioned Officer Senior
Supervising the work and follow-up staff in the warehouse .
Answers questions regarding procedures and resolves discrepancies regarding
receipts, deliveries, warranties, repairs and surplus property
Supervision of administrative tasks and monitor the opening hours and follow-up
Training new employees to work and follow-up
Department of foreign purchases
Follow-up purchase orders and invoices with audited and converted the financial
Majdi Hassan Jarrah
Majdi Hassan Jarrah 1
QUALIFICATIONS · Ability to Perform general storekeeping and warehouse duties; maintain
accurate manual and computer records; perform physical labor; understand and carry
out oral and written instructions; drive a forklift; maintain cooperative working
relationships; demonstrate sensitivity to, and respect for, a diverse population.
· Knowledge of Modern warehouse procedures including methods of proper
and orderly storage and issuance of materials; basic stock inventory procedures;
requisitions, purchase orders, invoices, packing slips, bills of lading, freight tags, and
the use and meaning of each; computerized warehouse record keeping systems.
· Excellent Computer Skills: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) & The
· Strong communication skills.
· Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of
alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
· Understanding the implications of new information for both; current and future
problem-solving and decision-making.
· Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the
· Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop
and evaluate options and implement solutions.
· Building Rapport – developing healthy relationships; getting along well with
· putting them at ease.
· Client/Customer Awareness – exemplifying excellent customer service skills.
· Interpersonal Relations – recognizing the “people” aspect of issues and the
· positive relationships; produces good results through interaction with others.
· Listening Skills – attentive hearing; demonstrating understanding from what
has been expressed.
· Organizing/Planning Ability – problem solving and time management skills;
meeting as well as working under deadlines; goal setting based on priorities.
· Personal Work Ethic – meeting as well as working under deadlines; setting
high standards for oneself.
· Attention to Detail – Checking for accuracy in one’s work;
· showing concern for all areas of a task, however small.
· Analytical Skills – Collecting, comparing and relating data from different
sources; Identifying issues; anticipating problems.
· Integrity – can be trusted to perform duties in a proper and honest manner.
· Computer Skills – using appropriate computer skills and knowledge, ranging
from data entry to systems analysis, to achieve work goals.
· Consultative Skills - Giving effective professional advice to meet the identified
needs of the client/customer.
· Team Skills – being able to work collaboratively with others in a participative
· management environment; working independently as well as working on a
· Written Skills - Conveying information accurately in an appropriate written
· expressing oneself effectively in writing.
EDUCATION Stockiest technician course august.17.1996 — December.
Technical administration course Apr 2006 — jun 2006
Prince Faisal Technical College at RJAF
King Hussein Air College at RJAF
Majdi Hassan Jarrah 2
Basics and principles of
19 Aug 2007 — 23 Aug 2007
English Learning Course 6 March 2007 — 5 June 2007
English Learning Course 26 Jun 2007 — 28 Aug 2007
English Learning Course 23 Oct 2007 — 5 Feb 2008
English Learning Course 28 Feb 2008 — 5 June 2008
English course 3/July/2008 — 4/Dec/2008
Secondary school - Scientific
— Aug 1995
JORDAN FRENCH INSURANCE CO. -JOFICO
Level 4A ( 24 course hours )
Level 4B ( 24 course hours )
Level 5A ( 24 course hours )
Level 5B ( 24 course hours )
Armed Forces Institute of Languages (Languages institute-JAF )
English course at Armed Forces Institute of Languages (Languages institute-JAF )
from 3/7/2008 to 4/12/2008 full time course
REFERENCES References available upon request.
LANGUAGE · Arabic: Mother language-first language, excellent.
· English: a second language, V. Good.
Majdi Hassan Jarrah 3