• “There is little difference in people, but that
little difference makes a big difference. That
little difference is attitude. The big difference
is that whether it is positive or negative.”
• Attitudes consists of cognitive, behavioral, and affective
• The cognitive component is made up of the beliefs of
an individual about the object of an attitude, for e.g.,
the belief that all old people are senile.
• The behavioral components consists of a
predisposition to respond in a certain way to the
object of the attitude, for e.g., talking to an old man
as if talking to a child.
• The affective component refers to emotions aroused
by the object of the attitude, for e.g., always feeling
sorry for an older person.
• PEER GROUP
10% of life is made up of
what happens to you.
90% of life is decided by
how you respond.
HOW MUCH DO YOU
SEE OF AN ICEBERG?
ONLY 10% OF ANY ICEBERG
IS VISIBLE. THE REMAINING
90% IS BELOW SEA LEVEL.
The Iceberg phenomena is also applicable on human beings……
Choose Your Behavior
• 90/10 rule for all your happiness, prosperity and
• Discover the 90/10 secret: It will change your
• 90/10 secret is incredible! Very few know and
apply this secret.
• The result? Millions of people are suffering
undeserved stress, trails, problems, and
heartache. They never seem to be a success in
life. Bad days follow bad days. Terrible things
seem to be constantly happening.
• Avoid anything
thoughts in you.
It would be the
newspaper or the
and are always
• Remember the phrase….this too shall pass is applicable
for past, present and future. Nothing will continue
whether the good or the bad time. The environment is
dynamic and ever changing.
• Sometimes the cause of our depression or
frustration are due to very small things, we feel
lost or listless or irritated just because of the bad
weather, traffic jam or a flat tyre.
• We then take out this frustration on
important elements of our life example your
job, colleagues, customer, family, etc.
• Mind over Matter
• Live Life NOW
• Associate more with positive people
• Learn to give compliment to others
• SMILE and say THANK YOU more
• Don't Expect Anything in Return
• Take responsibility of your actions, your life
• Play Around
• Positive Language
• Get a hobby
• Do Not Walk Away From a Challenge
• Become a Helper
These obstacles are:
• Fear (False Enemy Appearing Real)
• “Positive Attitude can not get you
anything but it can get you everything
better than negative attitude can.”
• “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will
determine your altitude.”
BECOME MORE POSITIVE
BECOME MORE DISCIPLINED
BECOME MORE MEANINGFUL
BECOME MORE PURPOSEFUL
• Develop a Positive Attitude to Lead a Great Life - By