Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
Mr. EANG KHUT House: Wat Preah Ankorsey Village, Sangkat Slakram, Siem Reap City Tel: (+855) 12 906 125/12 34 38 39 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org /Skype: eang khutTO: United Nations Development Programme: UNDP CambodiaAddress: #53, Pasteur Street, Boeung Keng Kang I P.O. Box 877, Phnom Penh, CambodiaTel: +855 23 216167 / 217193Fax: +855 23 216257 / 721042E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.un.org.kh/undp/ Letter of ApplicationSubject: Apply for Position: Operations Management SpecialistDear: Sir/Madam This letter is an expression of my interest in applying for position OperationsManagement Specialist, which advertised at Bong thom Cambodia and UNDP jobs on29/10/2011, I am enclosing my curriculum vitae, which sets out the details of myqualification and experience to seek your consideration. I would like to inform you that I have 10 years experience in development,organizational development, education of university, and Specialized in poverty alleviation forthe poor. Currently I am a Professor at Angkor University subject as Operacy andLeadership Philosophy of education, and Development of idea person. National ProjectCoordinator at SANGKUM THOR/FAO/OPEC & ILO/APPT/Mlup Preah Thor, ManagementSupport Officer Nagos Organization (Nagos) Australia 1year, Project Officer at ChristianReformed World Relief Committee (CRWRC), Cambodia, Community Development Facilitatorat Plan International-Siem Reap City, Community Development Worker at Lutheran WorldFoundation. Besides work, I have work for Biodiversity of education. Those education and experience providing me a chance know how to dialoguing andnetworking on Poverty alleviation strategies for the poorest and vulnerable: Success CaseReplication (CSR), Micro-business management and business association, group enterprise,Advocacy management and training, Project management and proposal writing , Research andanalysis PME, PRA, and organization capacity assessments (OCA) Advocacy CapacityAssessment Tool/Octagon, and SWOT, working with people with disabilities/vulnerableEang Khut: Personal: Data 12/Oct/2011 (General Philosophy of Education) Page 1 of 12
groups, transformations/Localization and sustainability of NGOs, Peace and conflictresolution. I am pleased to prove that, I am good at project designing and Development,Management, Leadership, Coordination and budgeting and team building. As you will see myenclosed curriculum vitae as attached.Base on the working experiences and professional background as mention above, I am lookingforward to hearing an opportunity from you.You’re sincerely,KHUT EANGEang Khut: Personal: Data 12/Oct/2011 (General Philosophy of Education) Page 2 of 12
Kingdom of Cambodia Nation Religion of king 6 CURRICULUM VITAE Mr. EANG KHUT House: Wat Preah Ankorsey Village, Sangkat Slakram, Siem Reap City, Siem Reap Province Tel: (+855) 12 906 125/12 34 38 39. (Direct Phone) and (+855) 81 44 33 70 (Home Phone) Email:email@example.com /http//:eangkhut.blogspot.com and Facebook: eang khut/ Skype: eang khutPersonnel Information Name : Mr. Eang Khut Date of birth : 07 January 1983 Place of birth : Kampong Cham Province, Kingdom of Cambodia Address : # National Route Namber7, Trang Village, Slakhram Commune, Siem Reap Siem Reap City Province Telephone : + 855 (0)12 906-125/97-756-75-75 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org and Skype: eang khut Nationality : Khmer Marital status : Married with Kheang Lichheng Single : 1.75 cmSummary Skills 10 years experience in development, organizational development,education of university, and Specialized in poverty alleviation for the poor f poor: - Teacher University Subject : Development of idea person and Operacy and Leadership, Philosophy of education , - Biodiversity of education energy education, - To make program TV and Radio Buddha. - Poverty alleviation strategies for the poorest and vulnerable: Success Case Replication (CSR) « Peer Training ». - Micro-business management and business association, group enterprise business business - Organizational development networking, and self help group self-help - Participatory training/capacity/building/facilitation skillsEang Khut: Personal: Data 12/Oct/2011 (General Philosophy of Education) ) Page 3 of 12
- Advocacy management and training - Management, supervision, strategic management - Project management and proposal writing - Research and analysis PME, PRA, and organization capacity assessments (OCA) Advocacy Capacity Assessment Tool/Octagon and SWOT - Working with people with disabilities/vulnerable groups - Rural development management /community development - Coordination role (NGOs and Government) - Transformation/Localization and sustainability of NGOs - Peace and conflict resolution - Planning, Goals and standards and Rules and procedures and Plans and forecasting. - Organizing Tasks and Departments of Delegating, Authority, communication and Coordinating - Staffing, Training Hiring, Recruiting Selecting, Performance standards and Compensation, Evaluating performance, Counseling and developing - Leading kardwknam, Getting the job done, Morale and Motivation - Controlling, Setting standards and Comparing actual performance to standards and Corrective action. - Formal and Nan-Formal Education - Human Rights - Resources Rights and Environmental Education and Rural DevelopmentEducation/Qualifications - Ph.D : General Philosophy of Education (2008-Present) (Ph.D General Philosophy of Education). University of southern California. (USA) Today: 2008-2011 - MBA: General Philosophy of Education Religion (the end ) (Master MBA General Philosophy Religion) at University of southern California.(USA) Today: 2006-2008 - BA: International Business Management(the end ) (Bachelor International Business Management) at City University in Cambodia and Network Open University (USA) 2003-2006 - BA : Khmer Literature (the end ) (Bachelor Khmer Literature) at Preah Sihanouk raj Buddhist University in Phnom Penh - Skilled working : Agronomy and Agricultural Machineries - Skilled working : Advocacy management andEang Khut: Personal: Data 12/Oct/2011 (General Philosophy of Education) Page 4 of 12
Professional Work Experience: University’s’ Professor - Provincial Buddha Program Manager: Buddhists Academy Intentional and Peace in Siem Reap City. - Angkor University the training Subject: Selection and Human Resource Management (Siem Reap City). - Mean Chey University the training subject: Selection and Human Resource Management Banmtary Chey. - USEA University training development of Advocacy management and training (Siem Reap City). - UBB University The New Manager & Strategic Management - Svay Reang University training development of Advocacy management and training philosophy ideaWorkshop Universal and NGOs The principal Programs including - IOL, IRI, Mlup Preah thor and BKSN , UBB , BBC - Selling Professional Services - Telesales& Marketing - Customer Driven Organization and Customer Relationship ManagementSignificant Publications: Quest Speakers: TV, News and Radio - TV: CTN, BBC News, CNN, ABC News. - Radio: Radio VOA Australia, 106.25 FM in Siem Reap City, 102.2 FM in Battam Bang City) - News : The phnom penh post project Czech Convention at Angkor wat temple (Vimean Akars) - kohsantepheap daily and Rasmei kampuchea in Siem Reap CityTrainer Universal (2007-2011 preset...) Project/Program/Unit: Trainer Universal - Employer: Angkor University - University USEA - University Meanchey Supervision & Management at Angkor University in Siem Reap City - Strategic Management & Measurement - The New Manager & Strategic Management - The Work Organization - Strategic Decision Making and Performance Appraisal - Employee Appraisal& Change Leadership - Employee Absenteeism and Employee Motivation - Coaching & MentoringEang Khut: Personal: Data 12/Oct/2011 (General Philosophy of Education) Page 5 of 12
- Change Management Leadership University USEA in Siem reap City - Strategy Leadership & Culture - Leadership and Leadership & Delegation - Leadership & Influence - Organization Improvements - Organizational Behavior - Organizational Structure and Organizational Change Human Resources at University Meanchey in Banthay Meanchey city - Enterprise Dynamics -The Excellent Organization - Benchmarking& Competencies - Recruitment & Selection and Human Resource Management - Job Analysis Job Design and Training Needs Analysis - PM Leadership Supports Success Resources to Conduct SLM Workshop - The principal Programs including and Sales & Service - Strategic Management and LeadershipPosition: Human Resource Manager (June, 2005-20011) Project/Program/Unit: Human Resource Manager Employer: Provincial monk at Siem Reap City Angkor Wat Temple - Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs. - Prepare Monthly Payroll and Provident Fund. - Cooperate with management team to set plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives. - Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems. - Be responsible for HR administration such as managing HR database, staff’s personal file etc, - Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants - Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits, - Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organizations personnel policies and practices, - Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements - Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities or an organizationEang Khut: Personal: Data 12/Oct/2011 (General Philosophy of Education) Page 6 of 12
- Prepare personnel forecast to project employment needs - Prepare and follow budgets for personnel operationsNational Project Coordinator (Jun 2008-Apr-2010) Project/Program/Unit: National Project Coordinator Employer: SANGKUM THOR/FAO/OPEC: Sangkum thor.Org & Food and Agriculture Organization / off-farm income generation within the national program for family house hold food security & poverty reduction (funded by opec) - Overall management of the project in coordination with SANGKUM THOR/FAO county office and the ministry of agriculture, forestry and fishery. - Promote off-farm rural small group enterprises alleviate poverty and improving food security of the poor farmers including people with disabilities. - Project subject methods: group enterprises alleviate, business groups association, success case replication /peer training, saving groups/community bank, other training and referral and manage 3 nat. staff (including the community based enterprise specialist) and coordination and tech. bank up support to 10 senior counterparts.National Project Coordinator (Jun 2007-Apr-2008) Project/Program/Unit: National Project Coordinator Employer: MLup Preah Thor/ILO/APPT/: MLup Preah Thor/International Labor Organization / Poverty Reduction through Peer Training (Phnom Penh) - Independently managed the national office of the program with coordination with the regional head office (Phnom Penh and Bangkok), national joint office. 3 provincial offices, and the partner agencies: NGOs and Ministry of Social Affairs, Veterans and Youth Rehabilitation (MOSVY) and other relevant ministries; - Supervised 10 staff MLup Preah Thor and ILO staff and seconded staff, - Built capacity and has been training in SCR: Success Case Replication. a peer training approach, for providing community based employment.Management Support Officer (July 2007 to December 2008) Project/Program/Unit: Management Support Officer Employer: Organization Australia - Description of duties: Assist the Executive Director in management of the organization and assist in developing and implementing the organizational program. Maintain M&E system, documentation, data related to program.Eang Khut: Personal: Data 12/Oct/2011 (General Philosophy of Education) Page 7 of 12
- The position is part of Management Team and Program Team and is expected to take a team working approach to responsibilities in collects, shares and manages information useful to the team based on a close understanding of relevant program areas, communicates frequently with Executive Director and Program team and especially line management committee to ensure consistent and relevant support is provided, takes on monitoring and Evaluation, information-sharing roles as agreed in order to achieve programs objectives.Program Manager: Project Officer (August 2006 - July 2007) Project/Program/Unit: Program Manager - Employer: Buddhists Academy Intentional and Peace in Siem Reap City- Cambodia - Description of duties: Work involves in making plans and carrying-out the capacity building interventions for partners’ organizational development and community development work, coaching and consult with the assigned partner organization(s), facilitate CO processes in pilot/existing communities and monitor, evaluate and report status of program activities and the achievements of program impacts and outcome. Provide technical support in implementing capacity building interventions with partner organizations and communities in the areas of organizational development and community development ensuring their effectiveness and alignment with (AIP) strategic directions and priorities.Community Development Facilitator (July 2005-June 2006) Project/Program/Unit: Community Development Program Employer: Pace world and Plan International-Siem reap city, Cambodia - Description of duties: Provide support to the community development program in coordinate in project planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation. Supervisor of child sponsorship and building-relationship program in the 5 domains of child-centre for education, health, food security, water and environment sanitation, and child rights.Community Development Worker (May 2002-June 2004) Project/Program/Unit: Community Development Worker Employer: WWF/IRDEP and Lutheran World Foundation, - Description and Learning Topics: The CDW is responsible for the 8 component of the IRDEP project of Community Development, Human Rights, Food Security, Income Generation, Health and Sanitation, Education,Eang Khut: Personal: Data 12/Oct/2011 (General Philosophy of Education) Page 8 of 12
Environment, and Disaster Preparation and Mitigation. CDW is responsible in facilitating and coordinating the villages target beneficiaries in planning, monitoring and evaluation. Facilitate and conduct assessment/PRA to identify the current issues and priority the need to be converting to the action plan of the community in order to improve their capacity, management, proposal writing, identify problems and problems solving.Position: Public Relation Officer (Nov 2004 – Dec 2004) Project/Program/Unit: Public Relation Officer Employer: Educational and Vocational Organization and Vagabond. Relation national and international countries - Advisor all strategy and each other plans in organization - Coordinator organization with budget partnership, NGOs, Government & Activities society. - Solve all the problems. - Developing of national strategic and operational program plans and budgets - Developing and maintaining active networks - Measuring and reporting on impact - Writing donor report - Reviewing and commenting on existing government policies - Developing/updating program policies - Quality controlling all external communication, incl. press releases, website content, surveys, reports - HR MANAGEMENT - Developing JDs and ToRs - Conducting performance appraisals - Recruiting and inducting staff - Conducting skills and capabilities assessments - Organizing appropriate training and skills development Motivating, monitoring and evaluating performancePosition: Operational Manager (May 2006–May 2011) Project/Program/Unit: Operational Manager Employer: Tokyo Hotel Main responsible : - Assisting with manage over 28 staffs on a daily basic - Develop and implement marketing plans and strategies including the development of value propositions, search schemes, marketing segmentation, product positioning, price, creating awareness. One in-charge of the daily operation in a hotel. - Preparing the organization structure of all the departments and making the job description of each position in the department.Eang Khut: Personal: Data 12/Oct/2011 (General Philosophy of Education) Page 9 of 12
- Manage and actively develop HR Strategic Planning and any associated strategies to ensure achievement of annual Business Plan targets and HR priorities. - Collaborate with Corporate HR Division on Training and Development, capacity and morality building and overall compensation and benefit packages Develop and implement necessary policies. - Procedures, guidelines, and be at point of contact in providing of advice on employment regulations. - Organizing and conducting employee testing and performance evaluations - Prepare employee roster - Hire new employee to fill positions - Prepare documents to train housekeeper Cashier, receptionist and other positions. - Develop and implement marketing plans and strategies including the development of value propositions, search schemes, marketing segmentation, product positioning, price, creating awareness. - Communications to the customers achieve maximum market share and revenue growth - Prepare pay taxation monthly and yearly - Monthly report to director - Make a customer / supplier contractor - Transfer cash into bank account - Join all conference from companies’ ministries and NGOs. Supervisory - Lead a team of engineers, technicians and contractors to manage the day-to- day maintenance and functional operations of request form management team - Manage expenditure, address operational and administrative issues, and ensure procedures are carried out properly - Establish good relations between own team members, building owners and respective outside agencies - Prepare and present weekly service/ maintenance and monthly management reports - Maintain proper documentation and inventory such an asset register, floor plans, equipment manuals, etc, and control the movement of such assets and documents. Maintenance and renovation - Manage and maintain residential property/commercial sites as assigned - Conduct regular checks and inspection on grounds to ensure property is well maintainedEang Khut: Personal: Data 12/Oct/2011 (General Philosophy of Education) Page 10 of 12
- Ensure building statutory requirements are complied with Review and recommend replacement/improvement plans for managed sites - Provide essential customer service support to requestor - Other job related and ad hoc duties as assignedPosition: Human Resource Management (May 2004–May 2007) Project/Program/Unit: Human Resource Management Employer: Pao Yi Hotel Main responsible - Reviewing practices with human resource planning (Recruitment, Selection) Human resource development, Performance management - Employee compensation benefits and Employee and industrial relations - Human resource research and the other actions - Preparing the organization structure of all the departments and making the job description of each position in the department Manage and actively develop HR Strategic Planning and any associated strategies to ensure achievement of annual Business Plan targets and HR priorities - Hire new employee to fill positions - Prepare pay taxation monthly and yearly, Monthly and yearly report to director and Prepare employee roster - Make a customers and suppliers contract Develop and implement marketing plans and strategies including the development of value propositions, search schemes, marketing segmentation, product positioning, price, creating awareness. - Join all conference from companies’ ministries and ONGs solve all the problems.Position: Administrator (Jan 2003–May 2004) Project/Program/Unit: Administrator Employer: Toyok Hotel Main responsible - Assisting organizing over 20 staffs on a daily basic - Checking rooms and Replacing absent staffs ,Store keeper - Ordering materials in hotel and Pay on tax - Transfer cash in to bank account - Preparing and change timetable for staffs - Preparation and administering of end of month report to the line Management - Assisting with customers problems on a daily basic.Eang Khut: Personal: Data 12/Oct/2011 (General Philosophy of Education) Page 11 of 12
References Mr. Yun Line: Rector Angkor University Borey Seang Nam Phum Khnar, Khnar Chreav,Srok Siem Reap, Khet Siem Reap Tel. +885 (0) 16 777 929 E-mail: email@example.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Mr.Chiv Sarith: Director Mean Chey University National Road N-5 Teuk tla Village Serey Sophoan Twon. Banteay Mean Chey Province Cambodia Tel. +885 (0)12 90 78 -68/97.790-2888 E-mail: sarithchiv @yahoo.com University of Southern California Contact us for Further Information Name: Dr. Arthur C. Bartner University of Southern California 650 Childs Way, RGL 236Los Angeles, California 90089-0626 California USA. Tel: 213 740 4120 / Fax: 213 821 1039 / Call: 703 582 0317 E- mail: email@example.com / Internet http: // www: usc.edu Mr.Michal Blazek: Rector University Gopura II Czech Repubic, Siroky Dvur 1,691 46 Ladna-Breclav Czech Repubic, EU Tel. 00420-775-124-828 E-mail: gopura @centrum.cz /E-mail: luxetlapis @centrum.cz Ubasak Sotha Ros Founder/Voluntary President Specialized in Food Security/Poverty Alleviation, Former: National UN/ILO [ILO/APPT Address: House No. 1B, Street 87BT, Sankat Beong Tumpun, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh Capital, and the Kingdom of Cambodia. Phone: (855) 12 766 045, 12 615 081 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com Website: www.mluppreahthor.orgEang Khut: Personal: Data 12/Oct/2011 (General Philosophy of Education) Page 12 of 12